Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,551  
Had to get old "Betty" out yesterday to push banks back lol. A 4wheeler is much quicker than a gear driven DT7 trans even having to do multiple passes with a 4wheeler especially when it snows under a foot and don't require your roads to look like an interstate in my experience.
Looks like wet and heavy snow......the worst kind.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,552  
Looks like wet and heavy snow......the worst kind.
Day before when I plowed with 4wheeler it laughed at heavy wet snow. Sat night we got more down state it had more fluff and was colder out. anyways banks were encroaching my driveway and yard so I pushed them back after plowing with ATV.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,555  
When I bought a new Woods SB64S about ten years ago, we had three straight years of no snow, probably a record for us. I was joking with the dealer that the warranty had run out before the thing saw its first use.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,556  
20230205_151141.jpg

I built this rear pusher 5-6 years ago. It's reversible from the seat to pull also.
20230205_145108.jpg

I made it just as wide as the rear tires track so not to worry about a brief "not thinking" moment and taking off someone's bumper or mailbox.😄
20230205_151024.jpg

20230205_151156.jpg

It's really handy for parking lots or multi pass areas to take a bigger "bite" because I'll catch the spillover reversing back for the next pass. In most (driveway) situations I'm moving snow all the time (both directions).

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,557  
heck of setup RI. (y)

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,558  
Nice setup, how are those tires working for you?