picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted

/ picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted #61  
Neat for me = having a place for everything and simply putting it back when done. Pretty simple. I used to be sloppy but now find it takes less time in the long run to be organized. I used to spend 20 minutes to look for a wrench to do a 5 second job. Now that job can be done in less than 1 minute.

Chris

/ picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted #62  
neat= less stuff
or
neat= less handy
or
neat=lots of free time, no kids
or
neat=BIIIIIGGGG garage for other stuff

:rolleyes: sorry - couldn't help streotyping here .;)

Just what I was thinking - Too much barn and not enough stuff!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

/ picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted #63  
Neat for me = having a place for everything and simply putting it back when done. Pretty simple. I used to be sloppy but now find it takes less time in the long run to be organized. I used to spend 20 minutes to look for a wrench to do a 5 second job. Now that job can be done in less than 1 minute.

Chris

I used to be organized and now I'm sloppy. I need to figure out where I went wrong.

/ picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted #64  

Chris

I agree, having tools stored neatly makes every job go quicker and it is also much less frustraiting. I even got in the habbit of hanging tools up where I can visually see them instead of digging thru a box. If I fogret and leave a tool "under the hood" I can easily see the empty space on the tool board as a reminder.

Attachments

• Autoshop tool board.jpg
    Autoshop tool board.jpg
    518 KB · Views: 1,856
   / picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted #65  
I agree, having tools stored neatly makes every job go quicker and it is also much less frustraiting. I even got in the habbit of hanging tools up where I can visually see them instead of digging thru a box. If I fogret and leave a tool "under the hood" I can easily see the empty space on the tool board as a reminder.

Gene,

I bet that took some time to get the placement just right on that tool board. Your organization is the envy of many of us!

"Hey Gene.... could I borrow your..............."

/ picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted #66  
It did take some time to get the spacing correct. I had to re-do the wrenches to get them to fit. I also did other tool boards in my shop for my wood working tools. Here is a picture of one.

Attachments

• Woodshop tool boardPicture from Rick 002.jpg
    Woodshop tool boardPicture from Rick 002.jpg
    608.2 KB · Views: 3,529
   / picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted #67  
People that "NEAT"! are "Messy" between the ears!!!!:D