PINE logs anyone?

/ PINE logs anyone? #11  
No one wants mine either (Douglas Fur).. Free or otherwise. Even the chip and multch guy claims to have a backlog of hundreds so wont waste the fuel to come get them. I posted them and one person called, but he can never seem to make it over here. All cut 16'6" 16"-24" diameter. The top 1/3 of the trees were chipped into the woods. Excavator comes in a day or 2 to clear the trees back, so I guess they will just be the start of the burn pile.

i28et79.jpg
What town are you near, if I may ask?

/ PINE logs anyone? #15  
LOL.. I thought you were gonna say you were the guy who wanted the trees.. :) He's from up near SB.

It's been a few years (wife got sick and whatnot) but we talked before about Tippecanoe, and Bailey's.

/ PINE logs anyone? #17  
Ha! Sorry, no, I'm not the guy that wanted the trees. I've got enough to last me a lifetime.

Don't forget Richard's. I like their Goldblatts shopping carts. :p

When I was a kid, Joeys Wallpaper in Toto was THE place to go for wallpaper. They advertised on TV and radio non-stop. Kinda like this Freedom Fred guy does now.

/ PINE logs anyone?
I heard the same as u. There's a huge oversupply of logs right now. Log people don't have any more room for logs?
But milled lumber prices are up 300 percent in 1 year. Seems like with that much log supply , the milled lumber prices should be going down. My quotes for the wood for the house are about 25,000 more than what it would have been about a year ago. I am delaying purchasing the lumber package because I am not paying that much of a premium.

/ PINE logs anyone?
Portable mill idea sounds good.
How does that work using home milled lumber cause the boards will not be graded?
Do u have to use that non graded lumber material for non habitable structures like a pole barn, garage, shop, etc?