Comparison Please help please advise

/ Please help please advise #41  
I have a paved driveway and spend a lot time running up and down it. High range is great. When digging into a pile of dirt or gravel or going up a steep hill, low range is needed. I don’t have a mid range but when driving off road on fairly smooth ground I use high range but I bet mid range woukd be the ideal gear for that. I’d get the tractor you want but I wouldn’t let three ranges vs two ranges be the deciding factor.

/ Please help please advise
Thank you all for your help, after reading your replies and testing the Kioti again I pulled the trigger on the Kioti. Its supposed to be delivered the end of this week they had to order my link kit and install it first. I got the TLB 4 foot box blade and tires filled with delivery tax and all $28,243 And holy crap is that a beefy backhoe it looked like it was on steroids just beautiful. I think its the right tractor for me I am very excited. I have already named my tractor Koti pronounced cody kinda I know how original I just dropped the first i out of Kioti but it seems to fit. The guys at the dealership probably thought I was nuts when I asked if I could go back and tell Koti bye (they had him inside in the back) before I left. Things got tense when I started talking to him and telling him he would be well taking care of I know they were all like this guys a nut job. I laughed about it on the way home. Thanks again, all of your inputs helped and I appreciate it. And Happy Tractoring to you all.

/ Please help please advise #43  
Congrats on making your decision and getting a new tractor! :thumbsup:post pics for sure when you get it!

/ Please help please advise
Here is some pictures of my new pride and joy. Thanks again for all the input again. The green lever under the steering wheel to the right of the orange brake lock lever is the HST throttle link on and off. They forgot to bring my boxblade I am going to pick it up in the morning. I had one mishap already when they brought him out I had to put him in the building before I left for work and needed to swing the backhoe straight and NOTHING on the backhoe would work I was sweating going over everything I didnt have much time before work so I called the dealer and much to my embarrassment and delight I learned you have to have it in B for the backhoe to work my mahindras did not have this function. Everything was fine after that. I would have known that from the owners manual but they brought him literally right when I had to leave for work(no time) He looks fantastic in my building as soon as it stops pouring down rain and dries up a bit were gonna push out a path and build up a dirt ramp to my concrete pad so they can deliver my 14x28 building in a few weeks. Happy tractoring everyone.
kioti left side view.jpgkioti side back backhoe.jpgkioti front bucket.jpgkioti right side view.JPGkioti backhoe controls.jpgkioti steering wheel.jpgkioti left side view.jpgkioti side back backhoe.jpgkioti front bucket.jpgkioti right side view.JPGkioti backhoe controls.jpgkioti steering wheel.jpg

/ Please help please advise #46  
And that is?

I paid under $19K for mine including a 4' tiller. Closest dealer though seems to be Haney's in Athens.

Hard to know exactly the options you got but the Kubota build price (MSRP) for the L2501 HST with bucket is $21,867. If you can use the 20% Equine discount that would bring it down to $17,493 without tax or other dealer fees. So sounds like $19K is doable.

/ Please help please advise #47  
Nice setup! Hope you get a chance to work it real soon!

/ Please help please advise #48  
Thank you all for your help, after reading your replies and testing the Kioti again I pulled the trigger on the Kioti. Its supposed to be delivered the end of this week they had to order my link kit and install it first. I got the TLB 4 foot box blade and tires filled with delivery tax and all $28,243 And holy crap is that a beefy backhoe it looked like it was on steroids just beautiful. I think its the right tractor for me I am very excited. I have already named my tractor Koti pronounced cody kinda I know how original I just dropped the first i out of Kioti but it seems to fit. The guys at the dealership probably thought I was nuts when I asked if I could go back and tell Koti bye (they had him inside in the back) before I left. Things got tense when I started talking to him and telling him he would be well taking care of I know they were all like this guys a nut job. I laughed about it on the way home. Thanks again, all of your inputs helped and I appreciate it. And Happy Tractoring to you all.
Nicely done man!! My out the door $ delivered for my MF GC1725M TLB with bb, tiller & QH will be $30,000.00 so don't give the "well, you coulda got this for less" stuff any thought at all.

Pick

/ Please help please advise #49  
Friends I am having to decide between a brand new
Friends I am having to decide between a brand new TLB Kioti CX2510 Vs Kubota B2601 TLB. Everythings the same implements, tires filled, and etc. Except the Kioti will have the HST assist which to my knowledge is not available on the Kubota. However, the Kubota has 3 range hydro instead of just 2 range like the Kioti. The price is about the same only about an $80 difference. Same deal $0 down $0 for 84 months. I need to decide this week as I am driving my wife and myself nuts. On paper to my eyes the Kioti beats the Kubota, but I would really value your opinions on the tractors. As many of you have probably owned or had more seat time in them than I have. I have test drove the Kioti and loved it. I am test driving the Kubota Monday. To be exact the Kubota that I am test driving is a 2401 gear as they don't have the 2601 in yet for me to test drive. But I figured it's the same frame and should be the same hydrolic pump the best I researched, so I can get an idea of the loader speed, ergonomics, and etc. Please advise me on what you would do pros and cons. Thank you

Vs Kubota B2601 TLB. Everythings the same implements, tires filled, and etc. Except the Kioti will have the HST assist which to my knowledge is not available on the Kubota. However, the Kubota has 3 range hydro instead of just 2 range like the Kioti. The price is about the same only about an $80 difference. Same deal $0 down $0 for 84 months. I need to decide this week as I am driving my wife and myself nuts. On paper to my eyes the Kiosk beats the Kubota, but I would really value your opinions on the tractors. As many of you have probably owned or had more seat time in them than I have. I have test drove the Kioti and loved it. I am test driving the Kubota Monday. To be exact the Kubota that I am test driving is a 2401 gear as they don't have the 2601 in yet for me to test drive. But I figured it's the same frame and should be the same hydrolic pump the best I researched, so I can get an idea of the loader speed, ergonomics, and etc. Please advise me on what you would do pros and cons. Thank you

I just ordered one today all the controls are at your finger tips
4x4 10 year warranty its a dream to drive really great machine

willy