Polaris Razor 1000, add that to my list.

/ Polaris Razor 1000, add that to my list. #1  

dodge man

Super Star Member
Tractor
JD 2025R
21B632AB-5146-4655-88A8-FEF1D13553E9.jpeg
I’ll add it to the list of things I want but will never buy. We are spending 2 weeks in Steamboat Springs where my son spends most of his time working. We rented one of these yesterday for four hours in Kremling Colorado. They have miles of trails north of town with a lot of nice views that changed every time you crested a new hill. Luckily it had built in gps with a route marked out or we would have gotten lost. Im not sure what one of these bad boys cost but looks like at least $25k. The pic is my son.

/ Polaris Razor 1000, add that to my list. #2  
My son rents them in TN and is wanting one also.
I tell him ya cant haul firewood or dirt with them. No dump bed.

/ Polaris Razor 1000, add that to my list. #3  
My son rents them in TN and is wanting one also.
I tell him ya cant haul firewood or dirt with them. No dump bed.
It would pull a dump trailer though.

/ Polaris Razor 1000, add that to my list. #4  
I just recently bought a brand new Can-Am Outlander 650. Great machine. I thought about a side by side. But they would not work for me. Too expensive. Too big. I go places, on my property, where only an ATV will fit. Checking/repairing property line fence. The only reason I have an ATV - the M6040 is WAY too big.

/ Polaris Razor 1000, add that to my list. #5  
I’ve ridden in one, it was awesome. That thing floats over rips and ruts.

I want 2!

/ Polaris Razor 1000, add that to my list. #6  
They START at $22.5K, too rich for my blood.

/ Polaris Razor 1000, add that to my list.
I’ve used 4 wheelers, side by side gators etc for my work as a land surveyor. I had a client lend me his Razor several years ago when they first came out. Some are meant for fun and some for work.

The trail system we road was pretty extensive. We did about 40 miles and saw one large group, I think they were all together. Several were riding 4 wheelers. We never saw another person rest the day until we got back near the start. I think for long trail rides side by sides are better. For work I preferred a 4 wheeler most of the time, just handier and easier to get around on.

/ Polaris Razor 1000, add that to my list. #9  
I got a Kawasaki Jack Ass, thats what ya call a small mule.
Due to the fact it is more narrow than other side by sides. Allows me to get places easier. 25 mph tops. And no powerhouse but it does what I need.

/ Polaris Razor 1000, add that to my list. #10  
Looked at the side by side then got a 500cc quad, found the side by side cramped and hard riding and not that much room in the back, the quad can tow and I use a small atv tipper trailer that will hold a decent load of cut up branches, on boggy ground it just floats across and if I get stuck it has a winch, less than half the price of the side by side, CFMoto which are rapidly making a name for themselves with a good dealer and service network.
If I wasn't 195cm and 135kg the side by side may have been more viable.