172 KB · Views: 89
  • P1080148.jpg
    P1080148.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 80
  • P1080135.jpg
    P1080135.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 82
   / pole saws at work (photos) #82  
Over the last couple of days I cleaned off about 900 feet of trees, limbs, multi floral roses and bushes that had grown over a section of my pasture fence. Using the Echo PAS with the pole saw and brush cutter attachments sure made the work easier than just using a chainsaw. I have about 400 feet to go then the clean up begins. There's going to be a mountain of brush to move.

Here's a pic of part of the work.

Attachments

• BD08E996-1097-4819-8F5E-678095A46822.jpeg
    BD08E996-1097-4819-8F5E-678095A46822.jpeg
    5.9 MB · Views: 115
   / pole saws at work (photos)
Over the last couple of days I cleaned off about 900 feet of trees, limbs, multi floral roses and bushes that had grown over a section of my pasture fence. Using the Echo PAS with the pole saw and brush cutter attachments sure made the work easier than just using a chainsaw. I have about 400 feet to go then the clean up begins. There's going to be a mountain of brush to move.
Here's a pic of part of the work.

Thanks for posting photos of your handy pole saw work Houser. We need more photos! I could critique your cuts. Do you want me to?? :confused:

/ pole saws at work (photos) #84  
Thanks for posting photos of your handy pole saw work Houser. We need more photos! I could critique your cuts. Do you want me to?? :confused:

Sure. Critique away.

/ pole saws at work (photos)
You are suppose to cut all branches at the tree trunk, whenever possible... Its better for the tree, and for cosmetics.

/ pole saws at work (photos) #86  
Thanks for the info. I try to do that whenever it's safe and I can reach up next to the tree to make the cut. Some of those limbs were so big, long and hanging down I could only reach so far.

/ pole saws at work (photos) #87  
I hate multiflora rise with a passion. It’s about like covering yourself in tuna and being attacked by a dozen Hungary cats.

/ pole saws at work (photos) #88  
I hate multiflora rise with a passion. It’s about like covering yourself in tuna and being attacked by a dozen Hungary cats.

They are wicked! That's where the pole saw is worth it's weight. You can reach in to make a cut without tearing the skin off your arms.

/ pole saws at work (photos) #89  
houser.............I think that I see a grapple in your future............:D

/ pole saws at work (photos) #90  
houser.............I think that I see a grapple in your future............:D

Yep. Got that covered already. A grapple used along with a landscape rake should make the work bearable.