Pop in the night

/ Pop in the night #1  

stuckmotor

Tractor
AC WD 34 hp/3500 lbs MF 261 60 hp/5380 lbs
Last night I heard a pop in the hall and didn't investigate. Today I found that a can of expanding foam sealant had sprung a leak. The next time I walked by the sealant had expanded and turned fluffy. My guess is, it leaked a while sealed it's self, leaked again and sealed it's self again.

/ Pop in the night #3  
Last night I heard a pop in the hall and didn't investigate. Today I found that a can of expanding foam sealant had sprung a leak. The next time I walked by the sealant had expanded and turned fluffy. My guess is, it leaked a while sealed it's self, leaked again and sealed it's self again.
That could have made a really disgusting mess!

/ Pop in the night
That could have made a really disgusting mess!
The can and all are now in a garbage bag on the deck. I'll see how much more came out next time I look.

/ Pop in the night #6  
My father use to make home made beer. Too much sugar in the mix. Half a case went - "PoP". Strange now that I think about it. Not a single cap popped off. It was the beer bottles that broke.

/ Pop in the night #7  
We were on the road home from shopping when there was a pop then objects flying up from truck bed (dad usually tooled along between 35 & 40) so dad pulled over to investigate. Before he reached the truck bed there was another pop and a couple more flying objects. Dad was staring in amazement with what the ^@#*^ when Granddad said "I think something in my grocery box is exploding." So much for Granddad's new fangled caned biscuits he was looking forward to the next morning at breakfast.

/ Pop in the night #8  
My father use to make home made beer. Too much sugar in the mix. Half a case went - "PoP". Strange now that I think about it. Not a single cap popped off. It was the beer bottles that broke.
Hahahaha! oosik, that brought back some memories. We were kids and got the bright idea to bottle up a batch of Hires Root Beer from the extract. We cruised the barditches and gathered up a batch of discarded beer bottles. We cleaned and "sanitised" these bottles in a big galvanized wash tub over a campfire out in the yard. We carefully brewed up a batch, bottled and capped and then proceeded to wait and wait and wait some more for our beer to ripen. That day finally came and when we were able to sample the fruits of our labor, we were met with small prizes. Evidently, we didn't pay enough attention to cleaning those old beer bottles and would find the occasional cigarette butt or tattered beer label and a few things we couldn't identify. That Home Brew was still pretty dang good!

/ Pop in the night #9  
Here I though early 4th of July celebrating...

/ Pop in the night #10  
We would borrow the local mechanic's (blacksmith) engine coolant Hydrometer to prevent that happening and still leave some fizz. Darndest stuff I ever got into was one year when everyone had more peaches than they could use. North Texas hillbilly's know zip about making fruit brandy. I nearly got sick at just the mention of brandy for 2 years.