Portable generator powering most of house in power outages.

/ Portable generator powering most of house in power outages. #91  
We got along a good number of years with a Coleman 5500 watt portable (has a Yamaha engine/generator). We had to manually swap loads around depending on what was important at any given time.

August 2018, we installed a whole house generator. It has provided 136 hours of backup power since then! Our last outage was just last weekend and lasted 32 hours.:eek: I've complained of the reliability to the utility, but I'm not holding my breath that we will see any improvement anytime soon!
Yeah the power company does not care because they do not have to.

/ Portable generator powering most of house in power outages. #95  
i honestly dont understand any of what i read....but i want one...just to play with. but not likely to drop 15K for it. they should send me one so i can use it

/ Portable generator powering most of house in power outages. #96  
If it sounds to good to be true, it...?..

....but the specs says it can output 10kW while the motor only consumes 3kw. Amazing!

By my math that's 7 kw of free energy!
(and that doesn't even include the heat it generates)

But this magic, err, magnetic generator only works in special places "..the device will operate only if the GPS navigation system is on (online) and if it is located within the authorized territory (country).In case if the GPS navigation system is off or the server cannot locate the device, the generator will automatically shut down and could not be used."

It can even "rotate indefinitely". Eureka!

It will also build the wall and get Mexico to pay for it!

If only its output wasn't at 400 hz, otherwise I'd buy 100,000 of these and sell all this free energy to the grid. A definite money maker!

Remember, when you add "net" (profit) to "magic", you get: "MagNETic!"

Last edited:
   / Portable generator powering most of house in power outages. #97  
Does sound a little like a perpetual motion machine doesn’t it. And why need gps

/ Portable generator powering most of house in power outages. #98  
But it is capable of charging a battery! That is some advanced tech right there.

/ Portable generator powering most of house in power outages. #99  
Does sound a little like a perpetual motion machine doesn’t it. And why need gps

Yes, check out the website's "Frequently asked questions"
They're all about:
"Can I buy one?" - No!

"There is no fixed date of the beginning of sales. There are two factors that come into play here. First, is to complete the R&D process of our first production model of INFINITY MG10. Time of completion is hard to predict as well as we’re limited by insufficient funding and other internal issues. Second is too (sic) set up the mass production that is also strongly depends on R&D results and funding.

"R&D isn't complete" - You don't say!

Funny that "How do you get 10kW output with 3kw input?" isn't a more frequent question. Hmmm..

I guess you have to open one up to see how it works...but wait...

- "Each purchase of the generator will include signing a Purchase Agreement that will strongly prohibit unauthorized opening of the device. If opened, warranty will be terminated and system of sensors will disable the device permanently." I wonder if it has a recording that comes on: "This generator will self-destruct in 10 seconds...10..9..8.."?

Seriously...does no one recognize a CON anymore? When I turn on the news...sadly my question is answered.

Last edited:
   / Portable generator powering most of house in power outages. #100  
Here is an interesting generator for those adventurous few

Magnetic generator Infinity SAV

Ah, yes ... another free energy machine.....

Pretty impressive web page for a joke scam.

Love the negative 40 to negative 70 operating temperature requirement. Rules me out ....

Also love the picture showing the physics defying machine with a washing machine vee belt connecting the space technology motor to the futuristic magnet drum.... too funny.