Possible bh77 backhoe

/ Possible bh77 backhoe #11  
I had a BH75 on my 2008 B3030. I traded it in 2012 for my B3000 with BH77. The Backhoe only comes off when I need to use a 3pt implement. I still use the Backhoe all the time, for all sorts of tasks - planting trees, trenching, slash cleanup, tree & firewood processing, stump removal, and on and on. This summer, I FINALLY converted my mechanical thumb to hydraulic. Don't know why I waited so long to do that! I also have a QA so I can quickly swap between 12" & 16" buckets, and a ripper. Both backhoes on both machines, spanning 14 years now, were well worth the investment as far as I'm concerned.

/ Possible bh77 backhoe #12  
If it's five hours away, I'd go to the Kubota dealer first and ask them to print you off a parts list that shows everything in the kit. That way after you drive 5 hours, at least you can make sure you're getting EVERYTHING. To many horror stories of people not getting all the brackets and mounts.

/ Possible bh77 backhoe #13  
Make sure it comes with the sub frame that goes with your tractor,they can be forever to get or not able to at all.
2 different ways 77s are sold ..long sticks ,because the seat on your tractor spins around.or with a seperate seat and short sticks.
I know this because i bought a new 77 without the seat (because my b3300su seat spun around)i converted it to a short sticked with the seat.it was pricy.
I did it so because first i didnt want to keep reversing my seat,and if i ever wanted a different tractor i could keep this hoe(i might have to build a sub frame though)
THE 77 is a valuable tool in itself it lifts my logs up to cut to firewood(it has the thumb.

/ Possible bh77 backhoe #14  
I have a BH77 that came with my L3301 that I bought used. I really like it; but it is not perfect. My tractor has a FEL,
fluid filled rear tires, and rear wheel weights. The backhoe still pulls the tractor around quite a bit. If I had it to do over again, I would buy a used mini-ex and a used tractor without backhoe.

Jack