Possible new ROV "UTV" law

/ Possible new ROV "UTV" law #2  
I saw that...This crap of protecting yourself from yourself is getting stupid...Just more make work for gubment "workers"...This is akin to the Ford Explorer thing..They just roll over because people are just too stupid to check their air pressure..

/ Possible new ROV "UTV" law #3  
You should not post things that will make my blood pressure spike on Good Friday! Another example of the government trying to protect those who can't take care of themselves.

Will

/ Possible new ROV "UTV" law #4  
Unfortunately so many don't want to be responsible for their actions, so the rest of us pay for it. To bad.

/ Possible new ROV "UTV" law #5  
You should not post things that will make my blood pressure spike on Good Friday! Another example of the government trying to protect those who can't take care of themselves. Will

We must protect these frail, effeminate idiots, so they can live long enough to produce their own litter.

/ Possible new ROV "UTV" law #6  
Do UTVs have a design standard similar to ROPS? Where the government determines the strength the ROPS has to support? Or do the manufactures determine the design strength of the ROPS on their own?

/ Possible new ROV "UTV" law #7  
Do UTVs have a design standard similar to ROPS? Where the government determines the strength the ROPS has to support? Or do the manufactures determine the design strength of the ROPS on their own?

Pretty sure there's a ROPS standard on UTV's..Problem is that there are usually lap belts only and most people don't use them anyway...With no doors (most of the time) you can get killed by the very thing that is supposed to protect you. That's why they tell you to buckle up any time the ROPS is in use on a tractor.

/ Possible new ROV "UTV" law #8  
I'm getting so sick of hearing how it's everybody and everything else's responsibility to keep you safe.

Should really be teaching... ABSOLUTE responsibility and accountability for your OWN safety. Complacency would go by by and survival instincts would kick in and people would finally start using their heads.

/ Possible new ROV "UTV" law #9  
This whole industry has me really pissed off! Years ago, when I bought my UTV, there were a select few in the market. JD, Kawi, and Polaris basically. They were "work" utility vehicles with reasonably slow top speed. They could fly under the radar of "farm" use.

Now everybody and his stupid brother are producing these wild, plastic pieces of sheit, with serious top speed and impressive suspension travel. These are not "work" vehicles, they are Dune buggies and they will spoil it for everyone when just a few retards kill themselves and probably others as well!