Post your Branson at work. Picture thread

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #51  
What few parts I've needed hasn't been a problem other then the exorbitant pricing.
What bother me and irks the heck out of me is that they have not published a service manual for the tractor,
not even the dealers have a service manual. None available is what I have been told.
I am tempted to inquire about one in Korean and then try and get it translated.
I have found manuals for the K78 from other markets and the 7845 which is similar in some regards.

FYI: If you have a smart phone and use the Google translate app, you can just point the camera at foreign text and the real time image you see on the screen is English text. Space age stuff!

Navigating a whole manual might be cumbersome, but could be done. If you figure out where the index is.

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #52  
My new 2515H, still getting used to operating it and getting comfortable. Nothing serious yet..

Testing picking up small logs, moving things around the yard, built my own 3pt hitch for fun, my son loves driving it..

280760374_4812172728888852_1047765077136128842_n.jpg282216162_1016531742397309_7133808003324209864_n.jpg285132531_517323130140403_2207326601632567948_n.jpgb.jpg5.jpg

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #54  
Put something heavy on the back when you are picking up heavy objects. The braking and stability of the tractor comes from the rear axle. It's also less stress on the front axle.
I dont have anything yet, going to build a carry all for the 3pt I think next. Thanks!

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #57  
Here is a small video of me moving some dirt. Be aware of some loud wind noises.

Oh and all of that rock came out from the ruins of 100+ year old house. You can still see some remains are still holding up, which I plan to leave as long as possible. It really amazes me how they managed to lift those huge rocks back in the day. All they had as far as "equipment" back then was a donkey and it was somewhat of a luxury, which means it was not for everyone.

The rocks will eventually be moved, either with the Branson or with the backhoe or a mix of both. I really don't want to hurt any of the machines.

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #58  
Well, tomorrow my Deere goes to a new owner, for $900 more than I paid for it 3 years ago. Now I'll have to actually make a decision; Branson, Kioti, LS, or Massey, it'll be one of them.

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #59  
Well, tomorrow my Deere goes to a new owner, for $900 more than I paid for it 3 years ago. Now I'll have to actually make a decision; Branson, Kioti, LS, or Massey, it'll be one of them.
Have you been able to get some seat time on all of those options? To get a feel for the control layout, comfort and so on.

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #60  
Have you been able to get some seat time on all of those options? To get a feel for the control layout, comfort and so on.

I've had a little time running the Kioti and LS, and found them both to be quite comfortable and user friendly; the Massey and Branson I have repeatedly sat on, but it never seems to work out that I'm able to spend a little time behind the wheel. Of course, now I'll have to make it a priority.

The top two are Branson and Kioti; the Massey 1825E is quite nice but it lacks some features I'd like. The same can be said of the LS MT225S, but it's the smallest and cheapest of the group, and really is just my fallback if I find myself in a financing pickle.