Power-trac Forum

/ Power-trac Forum #12  
Lets go for it!!!!!!!!!

/ Power-trac Forum #13  
Yes, of course we can make a Power Trac forum... would you mind if the EarthForce guys joined you? /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Power-trac Forum
How about an "Articulated Tractor" forum? That would cover them all!
BTI

/ Power-trac Forum #15  
NO

KCook

/ Power-trac Forum #16  
I suggested long ago a Power Trac forum because it was intuitively obvious that they would be successful machines. However many Power Trac users we have here, they already generate a lot more posts than some of the forums devoted to ancient tractors, giant tractors, and other devices of marginal relevancy.

But, no, I don't think it is appropriate to include Earthforce with Power Trac. An EF is not a tractor. Well, I mean it is not a CUT substitute. A PT is a CUT substitute. An EF is more like a TLB, but I think is even less CUT-like than a TLB because it has no 3ph capability. (Does it? I must confess I haven't read the last 27,000 posts on EF enhancements; after 2 years of reading, I am still only halfway through 4310 enhancements.) What I mean is that EF is so unique that it deserves its own niche if not a forum.

Whatever. It is clearly the PT and EF purchasers and tinkerers who will lead web-based tractor consumers into the 21st century of compact dirt technology.

/ Power-trac Forum #17  
<font color=blue>How about an "Articulated Tractor" forum? That would cover them all!</font color=blue>

Yes, it would...

/ Power-trac Forum #18  
Glennmac Re: Power-trac Forum

Glennmac:
Last June, you had it figured out - concluding correctly that CUTs are designed all wrong and Power Trac is the answer. (We Power Trac Owners, of course, have been called braggarts and worse, but we'll survive.) 14 strong, we don't yet outnumber the two Earth Force owners, but we're gaining.
Recently, your posts are cause for some concern. Do you really expect a new line of tractors next fall to bear any resemblance to your personal wish list? And why anyway has that list reverted to modifications to a CUT? For your list, what you need is a Chalkley and a smoke wrench, not a Kubota.
And then I see you cheering the potential installation of a Lackender hoe on an FEL bracket. Am I to think I shouldn't have followed your analysis of the "designed all wrong" thread.
A while back, Randy Lackender welded a Power Trac plate on one of his hoes and sent it to me. I posted a picture that you may have seen:
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/forumfiles/37-110466-hoe.jpg>LINK</A>
I have been repeatedly disappointed that I can't change from hoe to 4 n 1 bucket in MossRoad's target 15 seconds. Because of the hydraulic lines, it takes almost a minute.
And you are waiting for Kubota to add a what?

/ Power-trac Forum #19  
Whatever you decide will be fine with me. I appreciate the time you take to listen to us. Thanks.

/ Power-trac Forum #20  
Technically Earthforces are not articulated. They have crab steering instead.