Power trac

/ Power trac #1  

s1120

Veteran Member
Tractor
87 Ingersoll 444, 84 Ingersoll224/'44 GreavlyL/60'sGreavlyL/49 Ford 8N
I don't own one[though I think it would be perfect for my needs] but I think all these Power Trac guys need there own forum. They have gone from a few loyal owners, to a large group of guy who love there idea of the perfect tractor. So I would like to be the first to place my vote for a Power Trac forum. What do you all think?

/ Power trac #3  
Works for me.. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif I know that the PT owners love their machines (just ask them.) Never mind, you don't have to. They will tell you anyway. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif To have them listed under, other brands/equipment/ other brands. That is a double 'other brand' whamy. Well I just don't know. Even my 'other orange' tractor has it's own forum. other brands/equipment/KIOTI..... I think they should have their own forum. That way, the growing numbers that are interested in the PT would have an easy time finding the discussions. Those who are tired of hearing them brag would know where not to look.

Good luck PT owners... in gettin your little own piece of (TBN) heaven.

/ Power trac #4  
Paul,

I was thinking the same thing. Those PT guys sure have a lot to say./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif They have to be the first group that had a thread so long the Muhammad had to cap it off. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

Chris

/ Power trac #5  
Chris,

No, technically, the EarthForce group was the first that had a thread that long... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Power trac #6  
We almost got ya, bud! /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif.

/ Power trac #7  
Here's the new <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/postlist.pl?Cat=&Board=powertrac>Power Trac Forum</A>... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Power trac #8  
Muhammad,
Thank you for the special treatment to the PT owners and wanabees. I hope we didn't push people away from the OTHER BRANDS with all the PT talk.
PJ