Price Check Price Check - B2710HSD

/ Price Check - B2710HSD
Bird, Muhammad, (and any others)
The Kubota will be here tomorrow. This will be the first tractor I've owned. I'll have to ask how to start/run it. I know from checking the threads that I need to check bolts on anything the dealer added (FEL and wheels) as well as all the fluids.

The salesman is the one that brings it out which I really like. Anything else I need to specifically ask or have him show me?

I'd also like to thank anyone that has posted an answer or question on this thread for the last year or so. It's all been a huge help, and made me really comfortable with such a large first time (one time?) purchase.

Carey

/ Price Check - B2710HSD #12  
CAREY
I have been trying to send you an e-mail, seems we are neighbors in the same boat. But the mail keeps coming back as undeliverable. Please send me an e-mail if you can. Thanks.

/ Price Check - B2710HSD
Steve- try it now. I've updated my profile w/ a different e-mail, if you get it back try webmaster (I'm the sysadmin so it'd better work!)

My mom lives over in Rowlett near Dalrock & 66 - man that place is growing !

/ Price Check - B2710HSD #14  
Carey, I certainly agree that you should check nuts and bolts, but I don't know whether I've just been lucky or whether I just had a good dealer, but after a couple of years I lost one small nut and bolt that held the back of the floor or platform to the fender on the B7100, and that's the only time I ever found a loose anything on either of my Kubotas.

Whew, and you're right about that area up there growing; unbelievable! FM-544 between Plano and Wylie (two lane asphalt with very little traffic) was our dragstrip when I was a teenager. Of course that was more'n a couple of years ago./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif