Price Check Price for TC35D

/ Price for TC35D #21  
I was just at a dealer and his price for the TC35 w/16La was 16900.00, I think it was a D model.

/ Price for TC35D #22  
wriken, that sounds like a extreamly good price for a tc35D with loader. There is a significant difference in the D model, both in price and features.
gary

/ Price for TC35D #23  
I have an 80" Woods offset mower that has no slip clutch and no shear pin, (shear pins drive me nuts). I do however have four very large belts that run in parallel with each other on a massive pulley assembly with an automatic tensioner. The belts do a great job of absorbing shock and now after 7 years of use, they still look like new. I'm sure that if I ever had to replace them, it would be expensive, but very simple. They do a great job of shock absorbing. Rat...

/ Price for TC35D #24  
Mark,
I have a Troy-Built mower that is belt driven... fantastic! 8 hp BS... is like a mini brush hog. Yes the belt "slips" when I whack something larger than 1" or so. I went through a few mowers before I got this one... I'll probably die with... very hd.

Don't forget you're mostly mowing "grass" lite material and not "brush-hogging" [sad]either with that Woods... but I still agree, those belts do "slip".../w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ Price for TC35D #25  
Wondered where in Michigan you would be buying. I live about 50 miles north of Detroit, between Port Huron and Flint. I'm looking for the best price on a TC35D. Appreciate a reply.