Price Check Price for TC35D

/ Price for TC35D #11  
ditto on the slip clutch. Unless you're cutting some really nasty stuff consistently the clutch will rust up over time and you need to do some maintenance on it and manually "slip" it. Otherwise when you do hit something it's not going to slip and you're going to bust something you really didn't want to. I cut about 5 acres of pasture which had some small bushes starting to grow. Cut everything down without busting a shear bolt yet. If I were a farmer cutting constantly I may go with the clutch but for infrequent use I think the shear bolts a safer way to go.

/ Price for TC35D #12  
I use a 6' Rotary cutter with slip-clutch and shearpin. A slip-clutch can easily be added to any pto driven implement. They range in price from $80. to $140. Cheap insurance for your gearboxes, both tractor and implement end.

Rule of thumb for sizing a bucket on the loader, "Get as wide as tractor". This makes maneuvering much easier than a "wider" front end.

/ Price for TC35D #13  
I've got slip clutches on both my rotary cutter and tiller. With infrequent use they can lock up. Adjustment isn't a big deal. Checking it once in the spring should do it for most.

It was recommended to me to have an overrunning clutch on the pto shaft for rotary cutter use with an HST to save on brake wear. This lets the cutter gradually wind down instead of coming to an abrupt halt like it does on a HST with independent pto.

DFB

18-30366-dfbsig.gif

/ Price for TC35D #14  
I had seen a rotary cutter with slip-clutch and gearbox broken... evidently was left outside all winter, come spring... was used and broke the gearbox on the cutter... the slip-clutch semi-seized up, wasn't adjusted springtime and "bang" something had to give.

That's why I used both slip-clutch and "shearpin".

/ Price for TC35D #15  
John,

Ouch! That's something I sure don't want to see. Gotta do what's required. Otherwise there's no excuses.

Can't go wrong with that setup.
Better safe than sorry.

DFB

18-30366-dfbsig.gif

/ Price for TC35D #16  
Mike, try West Hills Tractor over near Johnston City Tenn(near you) They gave me a good price for the tc35d no SS and 16la loader for $18,600 picked-up. They seem very nice over the phone and were very good at getting back on emails. Thus far I would recommend them

/ Price for TC35D #17  
I am looking to buy a 33, or a 35. I reveiwed your coments. Did your deal include a Hydo or gear?

/ Price for TC35D #19  
And don't bother with the STD buckets on the loaders, upgrade for ~175 on the HD bucket. I've call customer service and gave them my thoughts on the 72" standard bucket that came on my loader
gary

/ Price for TC35D #20  
Thank you for the information on the bucket. I am reading everything on this site to learn more about the NH models and options before I go to the dealer. I am thankfull for any advice. Is the 72" bucket with bolt on edge the bucket you recomend?