Price Check price tc45

/ price tc45 #21  
Mikim,

How's the window shopping going. My local dealer(s) have quoted $20,300 and $20,700 for your TC45 set-up (the HD top-link was an additional $300). Now, if I could just order it from a dealer across the OK state line, I could save an addiitonal $1800 in SST.

/ price tc45 #22  
I got the dealer I wanted to work with to come down to the prices that everyone else was charging. I like everything about this guy except his initial asking prices. I'm going over on Monday to order my new monthly bill. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gifThe tractor and loader with 12/12 synchro shuttle shift, folding ROPS, the larger AG tires, deluxe 3 pt, grill guard, 60" HD bucket w/tooth bar --- $20,800 -- . I think he's right in the proper range now and he's close by, and a couple of his people were real helpful and spent a lot of time on me. His maintenance shop is well staffed and although not clean - was certainly organized and picked-up. Didn't have a lot of pieces and parts spread all over the place like a couple of other places had when I looked. I was originally pricing a TC45FWD vs. a TN55 2WD and although identically priced - I decided on the 45 simply because it will fit between my trees better and the wife liked it better. (always helps ya know) The TN55 also had it's plastic fuel tank hanging down where it would surely have gotten punctured about 3 minutes into the brush. The hyd filter on it also kinda hangs out there. They make protective plates for 'em - but that fuel tank is still too low to the ground to suit me. I'm also going to get a Woods 600 BrushBull (hoping it won't be too big for the little tractor) and 72" HD boxblade. Should bring the total to 23,300 + TT&L. You might want to check on what your freight costs would be. Might be SST = Freight - so what's the diff? You'd have a dealer nearby, that you bought from, for warranty work. Did you ask anyone about delivery times? I'm not too worried about it - but as the reality of having a new tractor looms ever closer - I start feeling like a kid a week before Christmas./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
mike

/ price tc45 #23  
Mikim

Having trouble locating a TC45....at least on a dealer trade basis. OK charges 8.5% for S.S.T., and I calculated the freight to be about $1000 (price quoted by Carver for a Orange from Carolina). I may have to order one, and its a wait until X-mas. That just won't stand. I have too many projects that don't need to be done...know what I mean!

/ price tc45 #24  
10-4 !! Ya know we hear a lot about Carver on this board but I haven't read anything about a NH dealer that does "mail order". Seems to me there's an opportunity NH is missing big time. Good luck on your search - I just may mention this to my dealer on Monday.
mike

/ price tc45 #25  
Mikim:

Hope you enjoy the TC45 as much as I do. Just had my TC45D delivered in last 10 days and love it. Priced out at 21,820 in southern Indiana (for TC45D w/R4s, 16LA FEL w/72" HD bucket and 74" BushHog Tiller). Still waiting for delivery of 72" BH & 72" Pull finish mower.