Price Check Pricing L3130 w/LA513 Loader.

/ Pricing L3130 w/LA513 Loader. #1  

AB4D

Silver Member
Tractor
Prior: Kubota BX-23, Kubota L3430HSTC, Kubota ZG23, L3560 HSTC Limited Edition, Current: L6060 HSTC
Hello TBN'rs,

After purchasing a Kubota BX-23 based upon the input on this board, and then obtaining additional acreage, I quickly realized that my needs have out grown the capacity of the BX-23. So now I have started the quest of selling the BX-23 and purchasing a larger tractor. At first I considered the B3030, which seems to be a really nice tractor. However after I test drove the B3030, and the L3130, the L3130 just seemed to be somewhat more stable. Additionally, the difference in the quoted price was less than a thousand dollars. I've been quoted a little over 18,000 for the L3130 with an LA513 loader. Does this seem like a reasonable price? I live in Northern Virginia. Thanks in advance for any comparison pricing you can come up with. I am interested in what this tractor/loader combination is selling for in other areas in the North/Mid-Atlantic/South Eastern parts of the US.

I apologize for the edit, but I forgot to indicate that the Tractor is a L3130HST

Jim

/ Pricing L3130 w/LA513 Loader. #2  
I ended up with a 2630 but I really like the 3130. Didnt get any pricing though it was more tractor than I needed. Have you checked at Byrd equipment? They deliver to warren county. Theres also mcmichael, and woodstock. Also just across the PA boarded is Messicks, Heard nothing but good from them. Sorry couldnt help much.

/ Pricing L3130 w/LA513 Loader. #3  
Howdy.

Here's what I paid a year ago, in 2004....hope it helps a little.

Grand L3130 HST
LA513, Front End Loader
Toothbar,
Quick attach on HD 66” bucket
R4 industrial tires
Rear work light
Tractor Total: 19,060.00

/ Pricing L3130 w/LA513 Loader.
Hello all,

Thanks to those who posted a response. After further thought, I decided to go a little bigger on the engine and settled on the L3430 HST with an LA513 Loader, Quick Attach Bucket Option, and R4's.

I e-mailed four different dealers and received pricing from $18,850, High View Sales, High View, WV (Quick Response and Best Price), Messicks $18,950 for a demonstrator with 8 hours, and $20,650, from Valley Implement in Harrisonburg, VA. However, I decided to go with my local dealer in Woodstock, VA, because I like the dealer and for convenience. The total price for the tractor with the loader was $19,315. I should take delivery sometime during the first week of December. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Pricing L3130 w/LA513 Loader. #5  
Ray is a great guy to deal with. I have purchased a lot of equipment from him. You will enjoy your new tractor.

/ Pricing L3130 w/LA513 Loader. #6  
You will love that tractor. Just wondering why you did not get the L723 loader? Have fun. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Pricing L3130 w/LA513 Loader. #7  
AB4D,

I'm sure you'll love your new tractor but you may want to reconsider getting the LA723 loader. The specs. are better all around but the one that would convince me to get it is the 40° rollback versus the 30° for the LA513. This makes a big difference when moving easy flowing material like stones or sand.

The one other thing that I got by accident and would definitely purchase in the future is the HD bucket.

Have fun with your new machine.
Kevin

/ Pricing L3130 w/LA513 Loader.
<Just wondering why you did not get the L723 loader? Have fun.>

I just don't think I need the capacity of the 723 and the additional cost of the 723 would have exceeded my budget for a new tractor/loader. I basically need a front end loader to move brush, general clean up of branches, yard debris and such. I mostly purchased the larger tractor to run a large brush hog because I have about 4 acres of rough pasture area to mow/maintain. I just sold my BX-23 and the LA-211 was actually about the right size for my needs, I hate to see the BX-23 go /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. However, the BX-23 just couldn't run a good sized brush cutter. But who knows, I may end up regretting that I did not get the 723. Anyway, I will try to post some photos when the new tractor arrives.

/ Pricing L3130 w/LA513 Loader. #9  
Now comes the hard part, the wait. Mine is on order as well :). Another week to go!

/ Pricing L3130 w/LA513 Loader. #10  
Jim,
I have a L3130 HST with a LA723 loader that is two years old. Have 200 hours on it as we speak. Excellent power for the size. One of my better purchases. Paid about the same you have been quoted. Mine came from the dealer in Warrenton (best price around-checked all 5 local dealers). As you may have surmised, I am close to you. Have property on the Warren-Page county line.
Good luck with your purchase. Let me know if you have any questions.
David