Pricing on LS

/ Pricing on LS #1  

Xc97700

Tractor
Craftsman
Good Afternoon TBN

I’m looking for a price comparison on the LS MT340 HC. I was given a price of 33,500 plus tax (6%)with free delivery, loaded tires and radio.

Also any warranty work includes free pickup and delivery of the unit to my door.
Some extras are want are as quoted:
60” box blade $1200
Pallet Fork $675
Top and tilt cylinders $600

I’m about an hour from the dealer.

I use to own an l3301 so I’m good with the 3 series. I just wanted a cab and don’t want to spend Kubota cab money

Thank You

/ Pricing on LS #2  
That seems like a pretty good deal. I paid $32,700 (before tax) for an XR4145HC with loaded tires and 3rd function 2.5 years ago. My dealer offered me the same deal of free delivery, and transport to/from the dealer for warranty work, which I've never had to use.

/ Pricing on LS
That seems like a pretty good deal. I paid $32,700 (before tax) for an XR4145HC with loaded tires and 3rd function 2.5 years ago. My dealer offered me the same deal of free delivery, and transport to/from the dealer for warranty work, which I've never had to use.
I priced the 4 series MT Hydro Cab
MT357HC-$41,000
MT352HC-$39,500
MT347HC-$38,000
MT342HC-$36,500

all of them 3 and 4 series have the same engine and same cab. 4 series has bigger frame and front tires.

/ Pricing on LS #4  
I have the smaller MT 225 and it is a work horse for me. I am so glade I picked LS. 180 hours & just over a year old. It has never let me down.

/ Pricing on LS #5  
I have a 347HC. I also came from a Kubota. So far, I’m really not noticing a significant difference between the two, and the cab is worth it.

I spent the day moving dusty, dirty mulch from a large pile yesterday. It was nice to get that done without sweating to death and needing a shower after. I hosed off the tractor after and saw brown water running down from all the dirt stirred up in the air.

/ Pricing on LS #6  
I just got a price of $29,900(before tax) for an MT342C with a $150 delivery charge.

/ Pricing on LS #7  
It has been in the 100's here some
days over 100 and I am very happy
with the a/c unit in my cab. It is so
dry here that when I was tilling the
garden I had to stop to see where
I was because of the dust cloud

willy