Pro on Mpower 85

/ Pro on Mpower 85 #1  

Dickey

Bronze Member
Tractor
M5700, L245DT and Mahindra mpower 85
Just got the tractor back after two months in the shop having the clutch replaced. Fifty one hundred and change, after driving it two hundred miles back home back home and putting the loader back on I noticed the pto shaft was turning with the pto turned off so I tried turning it on and off but no difference so I hooked up the brush hog to see if any thing changed under load. No change. Does anyone know if there is any way to adjust it without taking it back to the dealer?

Thank Richard

/ Pro on Mpower 85 #2  
Just got the tractor back after two months in the shop having the clutch replaced. Fifty one hundred and change, after driving it two hundred miles back home back home and putting the loader back on I noticed the pto shaft was turning with the pto turned off so I tried turning it on and off but no difference so I hooked up the brush hog to see if any thing changed under load. No change. Does anyone know if there is any way to adjust it without taking it back to the dealer?

Thank Richard

Have you tried calling the shop that did the work and ask them that question?

A shop/service manual is a good piece of literature to have and well worth the money.

/ Pro on Mpower 85
Yes I called and they said I would probably have to bring it back in but their is an adjustment so I will try that first but now the tractor will not crank, I think it’s probably the safety switch on the pto. I hate to take it back in as they kept it four months the last time.

/ Pro on Mpower 85 #4  
Yes I called and they said I would probably have to bring it back in but their is an adjustment so I will try that first but now the tractor will not crank, I think it’s probably the safety switch on the pto. I hate to take it back in as they kept it four months the last time.

Yeah, I hear ya!.. Sorry I don't know your machine well enough to offer assistance in adjusting the pto. Though if you can get your hands on a shop service/manual I'm sure the info would be in there. Maybe someone else can chime in here. Failing that you may have to take it back.