Pro Works GP3148 48" Grapple

/ Pro Works GP3148 48" Grapple #1  

bama7

Tractor
John Deere 855
I found this searching the internet. I saw a bigger one on another forum and the guy was very unhappy with it. He bend it his first time out. Just wondering if anyone here has any experience with this company. Excellent price if they are any good.

/ Pro Works GP3148 48" Grapple #2  
lots of reviews out their. generally for very light duty work OK (like moving garden waste piles) but not good for much more.

/ Pro Works GP3148 48" Grapple #3  
I got a VERY HD grapple because I DO NOT want to experience bent implements and wasted money. I've had my Land Pride 1560 grapple for eight years and not had a moments problems. It's used to gather and move pine limbs - pick and move large rocks and sections of pine tree trunks.

IMG_0011.jpeg

/ Pro Works GP3148 48" Grapple
lots of reviews out their. generally for very light duty work OK (like moving garden waste piles) but not good for much more.

That is the same post I read. I really haven't found much else, but still looking. Several of the grapples I have seen call for them to be delivered to a commercial address. I don't like that.

I got a VERY HD grapple because I DO NOT want to experience bent implements and wasted money. I've had my Land Pride 1560 grapple for eight years and not had a moments problems. It's used to gather and move pine limbs - pick and move large rocks and sections of pine tree trunks.

View attachment 715960
That grapple might be as ig as my tractor. Looks good

/ Pro Works GP3148 48" Grapple #6  
Yes, bama7 - it's heavy. 820 pounds. I lift heavy objects just high enough so the grapple doesn't leave drag marks when I move things. I can still lift 3000# - keep it low - move slowly and carefully.

If I'm going to be lifting high - it's definitely a lighter load.

/ Pro Works GP3148 48" Grapple #7  
I got my Summit Diverter today and looking for a good place to mount it. I am pretty sure I will need to make a bracket. I ordered a weld on plate for my bucket too. I ordered an MTL Grapple yesterday and it shipped today. It should be here Wednesday. Waiting to hear shipping info on my pin to skid steer conversion.

Attachments

• s-l400 (1).jpg
    s-l400 (1).jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 70
  • s-l400.jpg
    s-l400.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 66