Problem with Getting Mahindra Parts

Bobvt

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 6500, Mahindra mPower 85, LS XP8084CPS
Over the last four months I have had to purchase several parts for my two Mahindra tractors (6500 4WD & mPower 85). Shortest time I had to wait was a little over three weeks. Three of the parts, I had to wait over two months. I have had it with Mahindra. I will not be buying another!

Diggin It

Tractor
LS MT125 TLBM
In case you hadn't noticed, it's kind of hard to get a lot of things right now from overseas. I'm not sure I'd be blaming any given company for supply chain issues.

OP
B

Bobvt

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 6500, Mahindra mPower 85, LS XP8084CPS
In case you hadn't noticed, it's kind of hard to get a lot of things right now from overseas. I'm not sure I'd be blaming any given company for supply chain issues.
I have ordered items from China and India with deliveries between 4 and 5 weeks. Why doesn't Mahindra's Houston facility stock parts. Three to five weeks to get a filter! I can get LS parts much quicker.

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M9000 HDCC3, Kubota M9000 HD, Kubota Sidekick UTE
The JIT mantra has come home to bite the consumer.

kneedeep

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3510 & 8560
Lots of parts are not available due to world outbreak of corona. Not just Mahindra, but all dealers are experiencing backorder issues.

yanmars

Platinum Member
I have been waiting about 2 months for an O ring for mine. Glad I am not a full time farmer either needing to harvest or plant.

Birdhunter1

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mahindra 2638
Every brand and manufacturer is having supply issues right now. Where I live I've noticed every dealership new car lot is very empty looking.

Username Taken

Gold Member
Tractor
Coming This Summer
Every brand and manufacturer is having supply issues right now. Where I live I've noticed every dealership new car lot is very empty looking.

Especially India. India is getting absolutely killed by the covid. A good portion of the country is shut down.

Some of it is their own fault. Covid springs up where the people live -- 'Poorly' is the most PC word I can think of.

And some places aren't all that well-known for good hygiene practices. Even in the US. It hits where it can breed and reproduce best.

Take out the big cities and covid is a minor nuisance.