Problems starting my B7610

/ Problems starting my B7610
So far so good. 4 days starting with NO problems. Makes me concerned. Hope fully soon I'll get a chance to wash the baby and blow out a lot of dust with the blower. Not like that'll make me feel any better.

And to v8dave:
Yes, I did double-triple check (as always - checking the emergency brake. Darn! I Always forget that one!) my pto lever, my clutch was engaged (checked both switches with an ohm meter). And I am aware of the seat switch shutting down the motor. It actually happened to me a couple times that same same even though I checked, and the pto was not engaged. (both mid & rear shafts spun freely)
But thanks for the info.

/ Problems starting my B7610 #12  
I would not be concerned about it. I had that happen to me a few times with my B7510 until it got some hours on it and I got used to it. Every time it was either the PTO lever or the hydro pedal that was keeping it from starting.

With more hours and proper greasing of the hydro pedal it will return to the neutral position easier. And the PTO switch seems to be very sensitive. You don't have to engage the PTO for the switch to keep it from starting. If the PTO operating handle is moved just a little it won't start.

If you are using it in the woods or for clearing an area with lots of limbs and sticks it is very easy to get a stick stuck in the hydro pedal under the floorboard. I have had several instances where the pedal would not move and found sticks in it.

Bill Tolle