problems with my john deere x304 2015 deck

/ problems with my john deere x304 2015 deck #1  

jta1215

Tractor
john deere x304 2015
i have a jd x304 2015 problem is after leveling deck at all 3 points to 2 1/2 in my right side of deck scalp wheel is touching the ground i leveled the deck with scalp wheels off, the left side wheel is off ground about 1/4 in at this setting so it seems deck might be sagging to right side i checked tire pressure and and leveled deck with wheels scalp wheels off and checked to see if any pins missing which seems all there. any ideas or suggestions what problem could be would be appreciated

/ problems with my john deere x304 2015 deck #2  
Welcome to TBN
Sounds like you have covered the correct way to get the deck "level" for carrying it at the height you want.
Maybe something in the deck or the support is bent?

/ problems with my john deere x304 2015 deck #3  
Have you tried measuring scalp wheel location on the deck in relation to blade height? Just wondering if something on the scalp wheel mounts could be bent a little.

/ problems with my john deere x304 2015 deck #4  
Are your tires aired up properly (ie: one isn’t low on air, causing the deck to be uneven)?

/ problems with my john deere x304 2015 deck #5  
What I do for reference is to measure below the blades side to side, check pitch and adjust if needed. Rinse and repeat. Then set the wheels ~ 3/4" off the concrete. 1) The blades cut the grass, not the bottom of the deck. 2) A 42" deck hardly needs them at all and isn't meant to be used with the wheels on the ground anyways.

/ problems with my john deere x304 2015 deck #6  
What I do for reference is to measure below the blades side to side, check pitch and adjust if needed. Rinse and repeat. Then set the wheels ~ 3/4" off the concrete. 1) The blades cut the grass, not the bottom of the deck. 2) A 42" deck hardly needs them at all and isn't meant to be used with the wheels on the ground anyways.
This is the way I adjust my blades on the x584. There is a specific tool that makes measuring the blade height very easy. Something like this:

/ problems with my john deere x304 2015 deck #7  
The anti-scalp wheels are adjustable, if the deck, tires and blades are correct adjust the wheels.