PROJECT BLADE

/ PROJECT BLADE #1  

dirtworksequip

Veteran Member
Tractor
2006 JD 3520 w/cab & 300CX loader. 1995 JD 870 w/440 loader & 8b backhoe.JD 455 w/54" mower deck.
If anyone is looking for a project blade? I have one available. Check out the TBN classifieds or email me at dirtworksequip@aol.com. I'd like to see someone here put this to good use on a custom blade project. Loader mounted or other project. Then they could post their pics and build here on TBN.

Sincerely Dirt

deereblade1.jpg

/ PROJECT BLADE #2  
Would love to adapt that to the front of my tractor. But, you are quite some distance from Taxconsin.

Are those air cylinders or hydraulic? (I don't see a puddle)

jb

/ PROJECT BLADE #3  
I could use some parts off of it...but your about 5hrs away...

/ PROJECT BLADE
John Bud the cylinders are hydraulic. WI really in't too far to go. I bought the blade in IL and then drove up to visit a friend in Madison WI. If you are willing to pay the mileage for delivery, I'd drop it at your door. I think the angle cylinders themselves sell for around $390 each if I'm not mistaken.

KenneyD, you are definately not too far away. Only about 278 miles. I'd drop it at your door for $400.00 if you think you have some use for it.

Sincerely, Dirt

/ PROJECT BLADE #5  
Would you be willing to ship it by way of Yellow Freight?
Stay out of this kennyd!

/ PROJECT BLADE
GIZMO, sure I'll do whatever you need. I can put it on a pallet if that would work with Yellow. Not sure where the closest Yellow Terminal is located though. I can check......you may be able to ship fairly cheap that way. Let me know what you decide.

Sincerely, Dirt

/ PROJECT BLADE #7  
Any freight company would work. Can you check it out?

/ PROJECT BLADE
Gizmo, is there a FedX Freight Terminal near you? I've shipped large items thru them. I can drop it off at a nearby terminal and then you can pick it up at the nearest termnal and save the $50.00 residential delivery charge. Find out what terminal is close to you and I can get you and exact shipping quote early next week.

sincerely, Dirt

/ PROJECT BLADE #10  
For what it is worth I had a plow shipped from NC to NH using Fed-x freight and it was around 600 pounds and the cost was under $370. I picked it up at the terminal. Only problem is they do not have a drive out so had to drop it into the bed of my truck (new truck) and I was a bit sick watching them slide it off from the dock into the truck bed below.

Wayne