Propane Barbeque grill dos and donts

/ Propane Barbeque grill dos and donts #2  
Wow! Surprised they weren't killed.

/ Propane Barbeque grill dos and donts #3  
More like DON'T procreate...!

/ Propane Barbeque grill dos and donts #5  
You have to wonder why the grill was "turned on". Inside the car? This doesn't make much sense. I would have had reservations about transporting the propane bottle inside of the car to start with. I always transport them in the back of my pickup truck in a milk carton carrier strapped down. But if an enclosed vehicle is all you have, then test for leaks before you put it in the car. When you put a bomb in a car, try to make sure it is as safe as you can make it.

I bet it was one heck of a bang inside that car. huh?, what did you say?:shocked:

/ Propane Barbeque grill dos and donts #6  
I do leave my propane tank turned on when hooked up to my BBQ and outdoor heaters. But when transporting... the tank would be disconnected and valve tightened. :confused3:

/ Propane Barbeque grill dos and donts #7  
Sad Story and easy to do. I feel for moms, dads, sons and daughters of the folks injured in this freak accident.

The most unlucky part of this story is the extremely narrow flammable range of propane. In other words. slightly less or more leak and nothing would have happened.

/ Propane Barbeque grill dos and donts #8  
So, what is all the white stuff inside the SUV? It almost looks like foam.
I always knew smoking was hazardous...

/ Propane Barbeque grill dos and donts #9  
Airbags

/ Propane Barbeque grill dos and donts #10  
I've flown single engine aircraft in Alaska over "sparsely settled areas." FAA regulations require you to carry a firearm and two weeks worth of food if you do that. They want you alive at the end of the search lol.

Climbing above 10,000 feet to avoid some weather, all of a sudden the tops to all the sterno cooking cans popped off, filling the aircraft with the strong smell of fuel. Yikes. We opened windows and I didn't turn any electrical switches on or off before landing. Later in my flying career I would have two different planes catch on fire while I was the pilot, fortunately, that one did not.