Pros and Cons of Kioti

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti #21  
The self leveling part comes from a big mechanical linkage that runs across the top of the loader arms on the KL7320 and while making the loader heavier and having a lot more grease fittings, I really like mine. You have to admit that tractors are not great forklifts, the visibility around the engine and front wheels is not good, but add in a self leveling feature they become a lot more tolerable. You don't have to worry as much about dumping your load because you are trying to keep a pallet level that you cannot see, or even worse, dumping something onto your hood when you forget to curl the bucket down while lifting.

You can raise and curl or lower and curl but it takes a steady hand and a little practice to find the sweet spots where both valves are working together just right.

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti #22  
New! We have 11 acre farm. I'm good with size and use. Just looking for those things you don't normally think of when looking at shinny paint. Weak hydraulic pumps, weak strength of FEL, not enough weight. Should have gotten more hydraulic lines. Those kind of things

I bought a DK5010HS a year ago and couldn’t be happier. Use it on my 13 acres and it does everything I’ve asked. Opted for floor mat, 2 rear remotes, a third function for the FEL, and a roof.

It pulls my 6ft cutter effortlessly and picks up trees. Seems strong enough for anything I’ve tried to do so far. Just got a backhoe and waiting for the backordered bucket to try digging. Also waiting for a hydraulic top link I ordered from Mtnview Ranch here. My rear tires are filled.

I wouldn’t worry about telescoping 3 pt arms. I bought the Kioti quick hitch arms and they work great. Just back up into position, jump off, and use the remote 3 pt control lever out back to lift the arms right onto the balls that stay on the implement. Very fast and no stress.

The attached picture of the quick attach arm is showing it with the Cat 2 ball I received in error but will give you an idea how it works. IMG_3333.JPGIMG_3174.JPGIMG_3345.JPGIMG_9943.JPGIMG_6397.JPG

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti
I bought a DK5010HS a year ago and couldn’t be happier. Use it on my 13 acres and it does everything I’ve asked. Opted for floor mat, 2 rear remotes, a third function for the FEL, and a roof.

It pulls my 6ft cutter effortlessly and picks up trees. Seems strong enough for anything I’ve tried to do so far. Just got a backhoe and waiting for the backordered bucket to try digging. Also waiting for a hydraulic top link I ordered from Mtnview Ranch here. My rear tires are filled.

I wouldn’t worry about telescoping 3 pt arms. I bought the Kioti quick hitch arms and they work great. Just back up into position, jump off, and use the remote 3 pt control lever out back to lift the arms right onto the balls that stay on the implement. Very fast and no stress.

The attached picture of the quick attach arm is showing it with the Cat 2 ball I received in error but will give you an idea how it works. View attachment 552330View attachment 552331View attachment 552332View attachment 552333View attachment 552334
r0bg,

Thanks for that information and the photos. We are torn between the NX5510 and a Yanmar YT359. Our one concern with the Kioti was the wheel base was shorter and not as wide as the YT. We have some small hills so every bit counts for stability. Have you had any issues with that? We plan on getting R4 industrial tires which I think will help.

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti #24  
r0bg,

Thanks for that information and the photos. We are torn between the NX5510 and a Yanmar YT359. Our one concern with the Kioti was the wheel base was shorter and not as wide as the YT. We have some small hills so every bit counts for stability. Have you had any issues with that? We plan on getting R4 industrial tires which I think will help.
I live where it is Hilly and my last choice would be R4 tires.One morning there was a little dew on the grass and I was brush cutting with my 5ft brush hog on a side of hill had R4 tires(loaded).I slid down the side of the hill(not steep) for about 40 ft.Went back to R1,s after that experience.

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti
Can someone tell me the width of a nx5510 with R4 tires?

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti #26  
I think they are junk and no dealer support. I have a nx6010. As we speak its at the dealer for a cab leak and issues with the backhoe. Like always the dealer says they soaked the machine and no leak. I have video of it leaking. Before that both lower front hydraulic cylinder that control the bucket snapped. Both shafts snapped and bucket came crashing down, hydraulic fluid everywhere. The loader was out of warranty and I called and complained but they did nothing and the dealer didn't do anything. Funny thing was they said they never seen that before. List goes on and on. If I would have to do it again I would get a John deer. I think it's a better machine and dealer support is there. Sometimes it just not worth saving a few thousand vs getting a John deer or kobuta

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti #27  
I think they are junk and no dealer support. I have a nx6010. As we speak its at the dealer for a cab leak and issues with the backhoe. Like always the dealer says they soaked the machine and no leak. I have video of it leaking. Before that both lower front hydraulic cylinder that control the bucket snapped. Both shafts snapped and bucket came crashing down, hydraulic fluid everywhere. The loader was out of warranty and I called and complained but they did nothing and the dealer didn't do anything. Funny thing was they said they never seen that before. List goes on and on. If I would have to do it again I would get a John deer. I think it's a better machine and dealer support is there. Sometimes it just not worth saving a few thousand vs getting a John deer or kobuta
Have to say I love my Kioti tractors.Owned 2 with no issues ever.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    882.1 KB · Views: 358
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 391
  • 218.jpg
    218.jpg
    644.4 KB · Views: 314
  • 217.jpg
    217.jpg
    702.2 KB · Views: 360
   / Pros and Cons of Kioti #28  
Oh yeah, that green paint will make things all better, they have no issues.

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti #29  
Yeah, same here love my Kioti and have not had any issues yet. Dealer support is great. I am waiting for them to come and pick mine up to install a cab.

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti #30  
Before that both lower front hydraulic cylinder that control the bucket snapped. Both shafts snapped and bucket came crashing down, hydraulic fluid everywhere.
Interested in what you were lifting? HK45.