Prostate cancer

fried1765

Tractor
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, 8N Ford, Gravely 12 HP "Professional", 48" SCAG Liberty

MossRoad

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year
Tribal medicine man remedies!
I don't discount home-brew cures. Some great things have come from old knowledge. However, baking soda won't kill cancer cells, and putting a chihuahua in a crib with a kid that has asthma won't transfer the asthma to the dog.

fried1765

Tractor
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, 8N Ford, Gravely 12 HP "Professional", 48" SCAG Liberty
I don't discount home-brew cures. Some great things have come from old knowledge. However, baking soda won't kill cancer cells, and putting a chihuahua in a crib with a kid that has asthma won't transfer the asthma to the dog.
You sure of that ?????

Last edited:

Sonny580

Platinum Member
Tractor
several kinds and sizes
The robot prostate surgery DIDNT work for me! --- I have NO bladder control at all and never will! Dr. probably botched the surgery since he hadnt done many before me. anyway its diapers for me the rest of my life however long that will be!

fried1765

Tractor
The robot prostate surgery DIDNT work for me! --- I have NO bladder control at all and never will! Dr. probably botched the surgery since he hadnt done many before me. anyway its diapers for me the rest of my life however long that will be!
Urologists almost always "sell" the procedure that they get paid for!
In today's environment, surgery, no matter the type or fancy name, is not a great choice.
What often happens after prostate surgery, is what is referred to as "positive margins".
That is the gentle medical way of saying, sorry pal,....we didn't get it all!
You still have cancer cells in the prostate bed area!