Proud owner has new tractor delivered!!!!

/ Proud owner has new tractor delivered!!!! #1  

gandalf

Tractor
2000 New Holland TC40D Boomer
Today I took delivery of my new Boomer TC40D with 16LA loader with HD bucket, Bush Hog Squealer 72in Rotary cutter, Bush Hog 74in rototiller and Bush Hog HD 72in Box Blade with scarifiers. I cut brush on fence lines, used the loader to level a few areas and just had a good ol' time! The tractor is an absolute joy to use and I'm SO GLAD I got the HYDROSTATIC transmission as it makes loader work fast and easy. I'm glad I bought BLUE!!!! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Sam

"I love the smell of diesel in the morning."
Cummins powered 24V Dodge Rams rule!

/ Proud owner has new tractor delivered!!!! #2  
<font color=blue>gandalf,

Congratulations on your purchase! I've seen a TC35D and TC45D up close and personal...so I know yours is an awesome piece of machinery! Have fun and keep on smiling. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ Proud owner has new tractor delivered!!!! #3  
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

<font color=blue>I've seen a TC35D and TC45D up close and personal...so I know yours is an awesome piece of machinery!</font color=blue>

<hr></blockquote>

Ditto! That makes two new big TC's on the forum in two days... I think NH <font color=blue>blue</font color=blue> is winning this week./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif I'm glad to see you NH guys hanging around... I think we have Jim to thank for going into that Kubota forum alone months ago. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Enjoy the new tractor, Sam!

msig.gif

/ Proud owner has new tractor delivered!!!! #4  
Congratulation Sam on your new NH./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
By the sounds you aren't having a blue day/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif just a grand day on your new toy..oops investment./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif and /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif
I guess your going to be up early tomorrow morning and ready for more tractor time...I know I would./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Once again congratulation Sam.

Take care and keep us all posted also stay /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Thomas..NH

/ Proud owner has new tractor delivered!!!! #5  
Yes indeed Jim should be admire for jumping right in a mostly Kubota site with style.
Jim also taught me couple of things also put a /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gifupon me.

Yep the boys in blue are winning this week also some last week,/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gifbut us orange guys are just laying back but not on our backs./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH

/ Proud owner has new tractor delivered!!!! #6  
Sam,

I'm so happy for you! You are really in for a good time. I look for the slightest excuse to take my baby out and have some fun. So what is your first big job... rotary cutting? I'm getting ready for my 50hr service. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Peter

/ Proud owner has new tractor delivered!!!! #7  
Congrats on the new blue TC40D. As a fellow TC40D owner I know you will enjoy your new toy. Have fun! Wow, two new blue owners! Bring on the blue ...

DaveV

/ Proud owner has new tractor delivered!!!! #8  
Sam, A sincere congratulations. I know you will thoroughly enjoy this and welcome to the Blue Team./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Chuck

/ Proud owner has new tractor delivered!!!!
Thanks for all the nice replies! I have put about 20 hours on my tractor and I'm extremely satisfied! I moved a mound of dirt today that must have been 10 feet tall with a 40 ft diameter. The tractor is fine, but I'm sore, tired and sunburnt! I spread the dirt out in a low area and used the loader to "float" the dirt down flat. I cut a lot of brush on my fence lines and around my soy beans and ate a lot of dust and dirt but had fun in the process. I have broke a half dozen shear bolts in the learning process, but they are easy and fast to replace. The only thing that bothers me about my new tractor is that it is so filthy and dirty now, it looks like it's 50 years old---kinda like me! I haven't used the box blade or the rototiller yet, so I haven't had any "3 point" experience yet. I also want to reiterate something I've heard almost everyone on this forum say and that is it's sorta scary to get a wheel off the ground or get "off camber", like when mowing or crossing a drainage ditch!!!! It's weird how just getting one rear wheel higher or lower than the other can wake a person up! I don't really have any "hills" per-se, ssso I won't have that experience to look forward to. Sam

"I love the smell of diesel in the morning."
Cummins powered 24V Dodge Rams rule!

/ Proud owner has new tractor delivered!!!! #10  
Sam,

Glad to hear that the tractor is serving you so well. So... been out by the fence with the apple fritter and the coffee yet? I'm really looking forward to some cooler weather so it wouldn't be so I won't be so dang hot (and sunburnt) in the seat. My tractor is getting dirty too. Will the neighbors laugh if I wax it /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif?

Peter