PT-425 has arrived!

/ PT-425 has arrived!
Oh yeah....dozer folks get all excited if there's no paint on the blade....paint 'em and its GONE in an hour or two in the dirt.

Still, I'd like it to at least START nice! :LOL:

/ PT-425 has arrived! #32  
I know the feeling. As I mentioned, mine came with scuffs from the shipping straps. I don't know why I fretted. I guess when you pay for something you expect it to be all shiny. Now, I see certain scratches on it (no dents, you'd be hard pressed to dent that plate steel) and I fondly remember the predicaments that put them there. Like the circular scratches behind the wheels where I drove the tire off the rim while forcing the forks under tree stumps and don't have a clue how long it was off while it was spinning away back there. :ROFLMAO:

/ PT-425 has arrived!
Y'all got some funny lookin' water in Virginia....:unsure:

Paint Water.jpg

/ PT-425 has arrived! #34  
As I recall, they sent me two plastic bottles of paint taped up as well 20 years ago. Also, as I recall, they said it was Sherwin Williams machine green and machine black.

/ PT-425 has arrived! #40  
I really like your fitting coves. I have an ample supply of slightly used nitryl gloves. (From work) so they get repurposed as covers and then tossed when I switch out attachments.