PTO Fluid change and I GT 2100 cub cadet

/ PTO Fluid change and I GT 2100 cub cadet #1  

Djones2556

Tractor
Gt2100 cub cadet
Change fluid in cub cadet GT 2100 now it will not engage in gears have tried bleeding the system trying to get air out still no luck any suggestions on what to do next I did use cup cadet differential oil however I did use an aftermarket filter do not know if that would have anything to do with it

/ PTO Fluid change and I GT 2100 cub cadet #2  
For the filter it depends. Are you sure it was a hydraulic filter with proper cross reference number? I used an after market filter once properly cross referenced and it acted kind of squirrely and I went ahead and changed it to a OE filter and was satisfied. I have changed the filter and fluid in my BDU10 tranny about 9 times over the years and never had any problems

/ PTO Fluid change and I GT 2100 cub cadet #3  
Welcome to TBN . How did you perform the purge procedure? I too use the Hydrogear filters, filling them with oil to saturate the media well first. I assume the oil you used was their hydro fluid? These hold a fair amount of fluid. How much did you use?

/ PTO Fluid change and I GT 2100 cub cadet #4  
Did you use the correct fluid in the proper location? Using an incorrect fluid can also cause issues.