PTO Powered Quick Attach For 3PH

/ PTO Powered Quick Attach For 3PH #2  
There are actually several of those around that I have seen. Different styles and different degrees of hands off. They are all very expensive and most not practical unless you aren't able to hook up physically.

/ PTO Powered Quick Attach For 3PH #3  
Old news.... multiple different ones have been around a few years.

/ PTO Powered Quick Attach For 3PH
There are actually several of those around that I have seen. Different styles and different degrees of hands off. They are all very expensive and most not practical unless you aren't able to hook up physically.

Would either of you care to provide names or links to the other versions? I've not seen or heard anyone talk about these.

/ PTO Powered Quick Attach For 3PH #5  

Would either of you care to provide names or links to the other versions? I've not seen or heard anyone talk about these.

Most have gone out of business due to lack of demand at the price point asked. Deere still offers a PTO quick attach.

TBN ARCHIVE: tractor PTO quick connect site:tractorbynet.com

Last edited:
   / PTO Powered Quick Attach For 3PH #6  
   / PTO Powered Quick Attach For 3PH #7  
I have tried to connect an implement to the tractor PTO for the first time.

I could not get the attachment to slide onto the PTO. I think it is a subtle alignment issue between the female splines of the implement and the male splines of the tractor PTO.

New PTO powered implements, connecting to new tractor PTO splines are always difficult. Once implement and tractor PTO parts are somewhat worn in, mating becomes easier.

Clean mating parts, lubrication and technique are the keys.

Most here like Eureka Fluid Film as PTO lube. I prefer wax chain lube in an aerosol can.

Grease is too thick.

WD-40 burns off. Shaft goes on "OK" but can be difficult to disconnect when hot.

Connect the implement to the tractor via two Lower Link pins and one Top Link pin. Lift implement hydraulically until implement PTO shaft and tractor PTO spines are perfectly level, one with the other.

Turn tractor engine off, disengage PTO so tractor PTO splines can be turned by hand.

Turn male splines by hand until they align with female shaft indents. Slide shaft onto tractor splines. Retract whatever type of detent you have, bkutton or collar, then push the implement shaft the final two inches onto the tractor PTO stub.

If the PTO shaft and tractor splines are not perfectly level it is almost impossible to slide implement shaft on to PTO splines.

I am 74 years old. I can connect PTO without too much difficulty.

Hi folks...took a bit of time and fussing but wanted to update you. Connection problem was resolved by leveling the implement to the PTO.

/ PTO Powered Quick Attach For 3PH #8  
Finally a quick attach for a PTO powered 3 point implement:
I'm wondering how clocking alignment is achieved when connecting the PTO. That's usually half the battle.