PTO problems

/ PTO problems #1  

BOBO1225

I have a compact MF 1225 hydrostatic. The PTO stopped working and after trouble shooting, I found that the PTO control valve solenoid was bad. I replaced it and the toggle switch that energizes it. Now the PTO works for a short time (5 to 10 minutes) then cuts off. After the tractor sits awhile, the PTO will start up again. Does any one have any ideas on where to go from here? This tractor is the same as the ISEKI model TM233. The hydraulic oil level is good.

/ PTO problems #2  
May be a bad soleniod that is overheating and disengauging.

/ PTO problems #3  
I have a compact MF 1225 hydrostatic. The PTO stopped working and after trouble shooting, I found that the PTO control valve solenoid was bad. I replaced it and the toggle switch that energizes it. Now the PTO works for a short time (5 to 10 minutes) then cuts off. After the tractor sits awhile, the PTO will start up again. Does any one have any ideas on where to go from here? This tractor is the same as the ISEKI model TM233. The hydraulic oil level is good.

Im having the same issue on my 1225 only it quit running 15 min into first use of 2020. Just wondering what you came up with.