Purchased a mini instead of a UTV

/ Purchased a mini instead of a UTV #42  
I was looking to buy a UTV until I saw some of these mini trucks. The amount of customization is amazing and they're usually cheaper too.

1624551711640.png

Looks pretty good but I predict high maintenance!

No snow here to speak of so 83 4x4 Ford Ranger will have to do for hauling wood-chips & firewood on my property.

/ Purchased a mini instead of a UTV #43  
Looks pretty good but I predict high maintenance!

No snow here to speak of so 83 4x4 Ford Ranger will have to do for hauling wood-chips & firewood on my property.
They don't have enough ponies to be running pods. A few of our grooming buddies tested them and didn't get one.

/ Purchased a mini instead of a UTV
They don't have enough ponies to be running pods. A few of our grooming buddies tested them and didn't get one.
I can easily believe that

/ Purchased a mini instead of a UTV #45  
I was getting a screw removed (and plugged) on the Colorado at a local tire shop yesterday.
The guy said he had just sold his 2007 Colorado,, he got $700 for it.

If you can get a Colorado for $700,, that seems to beat a mini,, or a UTV??

I know a guy that is selling a 4WD RAV4 for $500, the left front fender is wrinkled,,

I might buy that just to play with,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it is smaller looking than the Colorado,,

/ Purchased a mini instead of a UTV #46  
I was getting a screw removed (and plugged) on the Colorado at a local tire shop yesterday.

I know a guy that is selling a 4WD RAV4 for $500, the left front fender is wrinkled,,

I might buy that just to play with,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it is smaller looking than the Colorado,,
Every time someone tells me "I got this for just $7&^92%!" I can't find one at that price, that's not ready for the crusher. :confused:

/ Purchased a mini instead of a UTV #47  

Will it get 40 mpg my Carry does. But of course in Colorado you can't drive the mini on the roads.

/ Purchased a mini instead of a UTV #48  
Every time someone tells me "I got this for just $7&^92%!" I can't find one at that price, that's not ready for the crusher. :confused:
Yes, I agree,, why do people say that? the "Blue Book" is about 10X what he says he sold it for,, according to an ad on Facebook,,
Mine is staying here even if I get a $7K offer,,

"Junk" looking high mile trucks that did snow plow duty are getting big $$$
(who would plow snow with a little Colorado??)

Oh, well,, o_O

/ Purchased a mini instead of a UTV #49  
Thanks. There is a dealer in Smyrna that sells them ;) BTW we looked quite a bit in Soddy for the new house. Could never find exactly what we wanted. Once my deal in Cleveland fell apart we ended up in Spring City.
Lots of new build here now but Spring City is good too if you like rural.

/ Purchased a mini instead of a UTV #50  
I have 2 mini trucks both daihatsus, they are great around the farm and for driving on the streets, the police dont care around here, they just wave at you.
We use ours for hauling our tools and irrigation equipment around the farm.