Purchasing a 2021 toolcat 5600, is this a good deal?

/ Purchasing a 2021 toolcat 5600, is this a good deal? #1  

Deeogeecare

Tractor
Kubota l3560
I'm demoing a 2021 toolcat 5600 and fell in love! It does everything I need it to do and it's going to replace 3 pieces of equipment for me.

As I've been building my machine on the bobcat site, the online and dealer quotes are way different. I understand that the website is an "estimate" that doesn't include options or dealer expenses but the cab is listed as a 4k option on the dealers quote! WTH, YOU CANT BUILD A TOOLCAT WITHOUT A CAB!

I'm asking for your help. Take a look at the quote from the dealer and let me know what you thing. I've attached both the online and dealer quote to compare pricing. Also I want the 90" mower deck and not the grader blade.

Attachments

• 20210403_212100.jpg
    20210403_212100.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 497
  • Screenshot_20210403-091912_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210403-091912_Chrome.jpg
    617.9 KB · Views: 489
  • Screenshot_20210403-091916_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210403-091916_Chrome.jpg
    546.9 KB · Views: 526
   / Purchasing a 2021 toolcat 5600, is this a good deal? #2  
The dealer estimate looks like the few I have seen, including the charge for the "cab". I just looked at the Bobcat site and tried to build a new one with options and prices. Tires were the only option I could see. That ain't right.

/ Purchasing a 2021 toolcat 5600, is this a good deal? #3  
That quote looks about right based on a quote I recently got for a 5610. I was not able to make a deal as the dealer was way high and did not follow through.

I really wanted the Toolcat, but ended up with a Kubota LX3310 completely outfitted for about 35k less than the dealers Toolcat and implement quote.

Two very different machines, but the Toolcat does not leave much room for negotiation as they are the only game in town.

/ Purchasing a 2021 toolcat 5600, is this a good deal? #4  
having purchases a new 5600 last june the Bobcat site is more a guideline, yes I questioned the cab but its what it is, best deal is see what the dealer has coming and make a deal on one, the only thing mine has is the radio, it was a option I did not want, if the dealer wants to pre sell he will negotiate some

/ Purchasing a 2021 toolcat 5600, is this a good deal? #5  
one other think regarding the Toolcat and custom build, last June the factory closed for Covid for a couple months, this put a backlog in supply, my build was 3 to 4 months wait, taking a pre ordered one it was here in 2 months,

/ Purchasing a 2021 toolcat 5600, is this a good deal? #6  
   / Purchasing a 2021 toolcat 5600, is this a good deal? #7  
On earlier models (series A, B, C, etc), the no cab option meant no doors but the rest of the cab enclosure remained. There are a few out there, but dealers never ordered them because everybody wants a/c.

/ Purchasing a 2021 toolcat 5600, is this a good deal? #8  
I'm demoing a 2021 toolcat 5600 and fell in love! It does everything I need it to do and it's going to replace 3 pieces of equipment for me.

As I've been building my machine on the bobcat site, the online and dealer quotes are way different. I understand that the website is an "estimate" that doesn't include options or dealer expenses but the cab is listed as a 4k option on the dealers quote! WTH, YOU CANT BUILD A TOOLCAT WITHOUT A CAB!

I'm asking for your help. Take a look at the quote from the dealer and let me know what you thing. I've attached both the online and dealer quote to compare pricing. Also I want the 90" mower deck and
Here is what I was quoted on a 2020 5600 before a Bobcat friends/family discount. I didn’t purchase a box blade or pallet fork so I don’t have any quotes on those. My bucket was standard duty with a bolt on edge. My deal also included a 72 inch SB240 Snowblower, 68” Angle broom, and turf tire package so that may account for a bigger dealer discount as those items increase the price more than the pallet fork and box blade. Other nice things to consider are a spray on box liner in the box and floor boards, LED front and back work lights and a rear view camera. The spray in liner and rear view camera are very nice, but the LED lights are the best option I put on. What a difference they make. Hope this helps. I can tell you I have enjoyed every minute in the 5600 so far over the past 6 months. Good luck with your purchase.

B70762A5-5A70-4345-AD3C-31CAD3C09A1B.jpeg

/ Purchasing a 2021 toolcat 5600, is this a good deal? #9  
I bought a 2021 Toolcat 5610 last November with the only added options of the 29 X 10.5 Turf Tires and engine block heater. All other Toolcat accessories for the 5600 are pretty much standard on the 5610. I, also, got the Heavy Duty 68” bucket. The list price was $70,017. The cash price I paid was $60,000. I did have to order it in July, and it was delivered to the dealership in mid November. During dealership prep, they discovered that the PTO sensor was defective. It took another two weeks for the part and replacement. So, I took delivery the end of November. Love the machine.

/ Purchasing a 2021 toolcat 5600, is this a good deal?
Thank you everyone for responding! I am signing today on my new Toolcat!!! I was able to get them to move a little on price but over all I am happy with the deal. I worked in some trades that made the transition easier.

Thank you again everyone for the help. I look forward to many years of Toolcating around!