Put in the order for a new 3720 Cab today

/ Put in the order for a new 3720 Cab today
Spudland_Dave said:
When I priced out the 59" I about fell out of my seat...for 1/2 that cost a person can get a top of the line Pronovost or BerVac rear mount 74"....actually gonna pull the trigger on the blower in the next week or so.

Wow, I was quoted $3,500 complete.... I think I paid close to that for my 47 on the 445.

/ Put in the order for a new 3720 Cab today #22  
nmu98 said:
Wow, I was quoted $3,500 complete.... I think I paid close to that for my 47 on the 445.

I was quoted $3500 for the Blower unit itself, and another ~1,200 bucks for the Front Mounting Kit...

Add to that IMO having just a blower is limited...my Father has a 7' plow on the FEL during the winters and it works slick to back blade snow away from the buildings to a point where you can get to it... When I factored everything in, I decided the front unit wasnt worth it...
-Smaller (59" vs 74")
-More Expensive (even more so for me as I got no Mid PTO)
-Limited in application
-Have to "refit" the tractor every fall/summer (Remove FEL, Mount up blower, etc)
-If I were to trade up or trade brands of tractor, the front mount has less resale value...pretty much have to give it away with the tractor...rear mount works on anything less then 74" wide...

Just my thoughts on it...

/ Put in the order for a new 3720 Cab today #23  
I am a blade man, myself and so I am gonna get a Front 3PT hitch Mounted hydro blade. I gotta remove the loader (carefully), to get it on, but now with experience, I can probabl y do it without requiring the installation of a new window each time!:eek:

/ Put in the order for a new 3720 Cab today
Spudland_Dave said:
I was quoted $3500 for the Blower unit itself, and another ~1,200 bucks for the Front Mounting Kit...

Add to that IMO having just a blower is limited...my Father has a 7' plow on the FEL during the winters and it works slick to back blade snow away from the buildings to a point where you can get to it... When I factored everything in, I decided the front unit wasnt worth it...
-Smaller (59" vs 74")
-More Expensive (even more so for me as I got no Mid PTO)
-Limited in application
-Have to "refit" the tractor every fall/summer (Remove FEL, Mount up blower, etc)
-If I were to trade up or trade brands of tractor, the front mount has less resale value...pretty much have to give it away with the tractor...rear mount works on anything less then 74" wide...

Just my thoughts on it...

My dealer is quite good to me. He has always given me a great price on stuff right off the bat. The 3500 includes the front mount.

I think your reasoning on the rear mount is 100 percent correct.