Put Your Money Where Your Mouth (Forum) Is.

/ Put Your Money Where Your Mouth (Forum) Is. #1  

DocHeb

Veteran Member
Tractor
New Holland TC40D Supersteer
[soapbox]

I sit and think about the hours I've spent reading and posting on this forum, about what I've learned, about the money I've saved because of suggestions from here, and I've come to realize, that to me, this is the biggest bargain in my life.

All this knowledge, advice, information and entertainment at no cost to me.

But, it has to cost Muhammad something - time, storage, hardware, bandwidth all cost $$.

Support our forum. Buy the compact tractor book, buy the FEL attachment paper, purchase a T-Shirt, let the advertisers know where you got their name. Put your money where your forum is, so it will remain a treasure and resource that will be here for us in the future.

[/soapbox]

/ Put Your Money Where Your Mouth (Forum) Is. #2  
Thanks for your support. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Put Your Money Where Your Mouth (Forum) Is. #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Put your money where your forum is, so it will remain a treasure and resource that will be here for us in the future.
)</font>

Here, here Chris!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Well said! I'll be ordering mine tonight!

Hey Muhammad, are you going to autograph the first batch of shirts like you did the hats?? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Put Your Money Where Your Mouth (Forum) Is. #4  
Waiting on my 2 blue t's as we speak......... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Put Your Money Where Your Mouth (Forum) Is. #5  
Nah, I think the limited-edition colors are enough this time. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

(Or maybe my wrist was too tired?)

/ Put Your Money Where Your Mouth (Forum) Is. #6  
/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Put Your Money Where Your Mouth (Forum) Is. #7  
Ordered a shirt AND a hat!
Mark

/ Put Your Money Where Your Mouth (Forum) Is. #8  
ordered a hat before...ordered two shirts tonight... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Put Your Money Where Your Mouth (Forum) Is. #9  
Ordered 2 autographed hats when they were available /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just ordered 2 <font color="blue"> shirts </font> too......wanna know what color they are?? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Put Your Money Where Your Mouth (Forum) Is. #10  
Already ordered my two <font color="green"> shirts </font> !! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif