QC adapter?

/ QC adapter? #1  

BufordBoone

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L5740 & M7060
My L5740 has front hydraulic third function connections. For whatever reason, the ones the dealer installed are: HNV12NPT, Part 75568-66320 F, 75568-66220 M.

For compatibility (my 4-1 bucket and grapple are both equipped with the same connectors), I had them put on the M7060 we got last spring.

I first realized they were not the standard "Pioneer" connections when my neighbor offered to let me use his grapple a few years ago. What I'm calling "Pioneer" connections are the same type used on my rear remotes.

He now has a Limb Ninja that he is offering to let me use.

I'm thinking I could either 1 - swap quick connects when using it or 2 - make an adapter.

Any reason why I shouldn't get another set of the QCs I'm currently running, a set of the pioneer QC and a short piece of pipe and make an adapter?

Thanks!

/ QC adapter? #2  
There is no issue doing that.

/ QC adapter? #4  
Not a comment on you connections, just a reminder. When you use your neighbor's hyd. equipment you're mixing what ever brand/grade of hyd. oil you use with what he uses. I'd be cautious about what you end up with in your hyd. tank.

/ QC adapter?
Great reminder, D2Cat. Certainly appreciated.

I did think about that. We both have Kubota M7060 tractors. When I got mine, he told me "Use the Kubota fluid. It may cost more but is a small price to pay to ensure you don't mess up your system. Also can't be an issue if you have a warranty claim".

Based on the above, I think I'll be fine.

Again, though, I appreciate the thought.