Pat's Easy Change Question about Pat's Easy Change

/ Question about Pat's Easy Change #21  
You modify your implements ONCE to fit QH and life is good forever.... A QH is no more than a PATS with a solid yoke....

Dale

So what do you do if you have 2 tractors, one with a Class I and other with a Class II hitch that share implements? How do you modify implements?

Or just one Class II tractor, but some Class I and some Class II implements? Converting all Class I implements to a Class II hitch doesn't seem easy.

Or if you rent or borrow an implement for a one time use?

/ Question about Pat's Easy Change #23  
Most people don't follow links!

I think TBN might automatically put a link to TBN's advertisers for certain words.
It's kind of funny that this link actually takes you to an add for Pat's. :laughing:

/ Question about Pat's Easy Change #24  
You modify your implements ONCE to fit QH and life is good forever.... A QH is no more than a PATS with a solid yoke....

Dale

Got over a dozen....way too much trouble and Pat's works anyway and no biggie to use.

/ Question about Pat's Easy Change #25  
I have the pats system and like the simplicity of it. Each one of my implements has just a little difference in the pin spacing so I just have to do a minor adjustment to one of the lower 3ph arms when I switch around. I don't really care for the spreader bar though, I just use a short bungee to keep tension on the arms when changing implements and the bungee stays on all the time. If that cheap little spreader bar gets left on it would probably break or bend right away
Most of my implements do not have the quick attach configuration. However, my Landpride box blade does have the quick hitch design. The box blade pins do not extend out side of the quick attach channel. Will the Pat Easy Change work with my box blade or do I need to change the pins?

/ Question about Pat's Easy Change #26  
I have the pats system and like the simplicity of it. Each one of my implements has just a little difference in the pin spacing so I just have to do a minor adjustment to one of the lower 3ph arms when I switch around. I don't really care for the spreader bar though, I just use a short bungee to keep tension on the arms when changing implements and the bungee stays on all the time. If that cheap little spreader bar gets left on it would probably break or bend right away

I also use the bungee method .Works just fine.

/ Question about Pat's Easy Change #27  
My gripe with Pat's hitch system is the length of the U-bolts.

When using the landscape rake and wanting to flip the tines 180, the U-Bolt threads will hit the upper frame of the LS rake.
For now I use a choker and lift with bucket and rotate them by hand, a real PITA.

/ Question about Pat's Easy Change #28  
When getting my new Kubota in 2017 I purchased Pat's QA system but they came defective so returned them. After giving it more thought, plus asking questions here on TBN, decided to sell my old implements that were well used and buy all new ones. At that time I bought the solid frame QH from Harbor Freight and so far it has been easy to use. I did extend the big hook on top about 1.5 inches and having installed top and tilt cylinders plus a third function for side shifting the mower, this system is very easy to hook up when using my flail mower, brush hog, land plane, and box blade. I plane on getting a back blade with cylinder control as well to use for snow and whatever needs I have for one.

Ricn