Question for those who live in California

/ Question for those who live in California #471  
The seller said it was Chinese mill but built to automotive specs.

It’s the only time I had seen one with street plates.

Seller said 43 mph and that was enough not to buy and get the Kubota RTV 900 with hydro which works great on the steep hills.

/ Question for those who live in California #472  
   / Question for those who live in California #473  
It’s a right wing partisan website … did you expect something different, other than “keeps circulating” ?

The San Francisco Chronicle is delivered each morning to the house.

I’m probably one of the last with home delivery and being a print subscriber comes with complementary online.

I’m not much when it comes to politics and doubt the SF paper would be described as leaning right.

That said the cost of gasoline in the Bay Area continues to get a lot of coverage…

/ Question for those who live in California #474  
The San Francisco Chronicle is delivered each morning to the house.

I’m probably one of the last with home delivery and being a print subscriber comes with complementary online.

Is the California Globe (which you linked) somehow affiliated with the SF Chronicle … as part of the complimentary online perhaps ?

/ Question for those who live in California #475  
It was linked at the website when I read the online newspaper…

The paper arrives at 5 am and I leave the house no later than 3:30 am on work days so sometimes do a quick check of headlines if I take a break.

Lots of coverage on the cost of gas and housing plus insurance woes as homeowners non renewed.

/ Question for those who live in California #476  
   / Question for those who live in California #477  
   / Question for those who live in California #478  
For most real estate owned is their nest egg often from years of toil and the most valuable asset.

With all the changes in law and policy the instances of being a liability or even obtaining insurance is increasing.

/ Question for those who live in California #479  
CA County seeks $1M from new property owner based on past owner's misdeeds ...

Wow that is nasty. But somewhere there should be a legal obligation by the seller to divulge the issues with the property. Afterall isn't this what escrow is for? To check the title

/ Question for those who live in California #480  
There is but nothing to prevent untruthfulness…

You could sue but you might have to get online for a grow operation.

I bought a house that was scheduled for a condemnation hearing but me buying city had to reschedule since nothing was in my name as the owner…

Within a week I had it cleaned up and presentable so the issue went away.