Questions about Kioti tractors

/ Questions about Kioti tractors #11  
Thank you to all :) I have not taken possession yet and some of the problem videos at low hours scares me. I dont have thousands of dollars to pay for a new engine or ??? if the warranty does not cover.

I have been a cabinetmaker most of my life and so am pretty meticulous, which is how I will take care of this machine. At work We have a JD110 backhoe and the guy before me would grease everything on it and after years of doing that there was grease everywhere. I started little by little cleaning it off as too much grease just attracts and holds dirt which is abrasive. He came in one day and teased me, and asked was i also going to armor all it. :)

I think I will check the things you have mentioned that the dealer installed with a torque wrench first thing.
WHat do you guys think about moving the rear tires out to widen the stance?

Kind Regards, Joe
Joe, I am like you. I hate all the excess grease at all the joints. I occasionally take out the pins on the loader to clean the joint out. I did have a few loose fasteners on my Kioti when it was new. The loader level rod came loose and bent. Just take some time to go over the machine in the first few hours to make sure everything is tight. Some on this forum never wash their machine, some regularly. Do what makes you happy. I like a 'looks like new' machine. Enjoy the new toy.

/ Questions about Kioti tractors #12  
Wider stance is usually better. Too wide adds loads to the axle and axle bearings. It is a judgment call. Things to consider include access/ clearance in barns, turning clearance with drawn implements (you don't want a bent tongue), tree clearance if you have trees...
While we're on the subject - ballast is also extremely important for stability. There's lots of good YouTube videos on the stability subject. Look for "Tractor Time with Tim" and "Good Works Tractor" for well thought out content. There are a few others who I can suggest after I look at my u tube subscriptions.
I highly recommend u tube for both safety considerations and attachments/ implements you may want to consider for tasks you have. You may find that a skid steer or some other type of equipment would be better for you. One way to look at compact and subcompact tractors is they do few things very well, but they can do a lot of things! For example I have a backhoe that I can put on my tractor but an excavator would be better for digging a hole. But the excavator can only do a few things.