Loader Quick attach adaptor

J.Wal

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota Grand L3130
Is there a reasonably priced quick adaptor for the loader side? EA has one for $830 but really hoping not to have to spend that much for the ability to change attachments faster....

I understand it cost to play but seems like a lot for the product.

Anywhere I should look for a used one or something like that?

newbury

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota's - B7610, M4700
You gets what you pay for.
If it's for your L3130 and you want the 2 handle piece that goes on your FEL as a standard SSQA check with a GOOD Kubota dealer.

I called the one near me in Mississippi for one for my M4700 - nope
Visited Dickinson Equipment in Fredricksburg, Va - yup, and at that time was about $650 plus tax delivered.

I've seen others on ebay cheaper but not much.

TnAndy

Veteran Member
Tractor
Yanmar LX410...IHI 35J excavator Woodmizer LT40
Was told by my New Holland dealer they didn't make one for my new (from them) NH 1925 loader.

So I found ATI corporation in, get this, NEW HOLLAND, PA, that makes one for ANY loader. Don't remember how the price compared, but gives you another source to compare.

Toll Free: 1-800-342-0905

TNhobbyfarmer

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3430 Polaris Ranger 500
Is there a reasonably priced quick adaptor for the loader side? EA has one for $830 but really hoping not to have to spend that much for the ability to change attachments faster....

I understand it cost to play but seems like a lot for the product.

Anywhere I should look for a used one or something like that?

Check with your Kubota dealer. They can order you one and it will be a genuine Kubota product painted all pretty and orange. The thing that will surprise you is the price. It will be considerably lower priced than the EA one.

David_Kb7uns

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota X 4
Have a quick attach on the L3130 tractor new from the dealer, check for adapter and matching bucket and sell the pin on bucket to somebody.

David