Loader Quick attach adaptor

/ Quick attach adaptor #1  

J.Wal

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota Grand L3130
Is there a reasonably priced quick adaptor for the loader side? EA has one for $830 but really hoping not to have to spend that much for the ability to change attachments faster....

I understand it cost to play but seems like a lot for the product.

Anywhere I should look for a used one or something like that?

/ Quick attach adaptor #2  
You gets what you pay for.
If it's for your L3130 and you want the 2 handle piece that goes on your FEL as a standard SSQA check with a GOOD Kubota dealer.

I called the one near me in Mississippi for one for my M4700 - nope
Visited Dickinson Equipment in Fredricksburg, Va - yup, and at that time was about $650 plus tax delivered.

I've seen others on ebay cheaper but not much.

/ Quick attach adaptor #3  
Was told by my New Holland dealer they didn't make one for my new (from them) NH 1925 loader.

So I found ATI corporation in, get this, NEW HOLLAND, PA, that makes one for ANY loader. Don't remember how the price compared, but gives you another source to compare.

Toll Free: 1-800-342-0905

/ Quick attach adaptor #4  
   / Quick attach adaptor #5  
Is there a reasonably priced quick adaptor for the loader side? EA has one for $830 but really hoping not to have to spend that much for the ability to change attachments faster....

I understand it cost to play but seems like a lot for the product.

Anywhere I should look for a used one or something like that?

Check with your Kubota dealer. They can order you one and it will be a genuine Kubota product painted all pretty and orange. The thing that will surprise you is the price. It will be considerably lower priced than the EA one.

/ Quick attach adaptor #6  
Have a quick attach on the L3130 tractor new from the dealer, check for adapter and matching bucket and sell the pin on bucket to somebody.

David