Loader Quick Attach for MT125

/ Quick Attach for MT125 #1  

jdeilus

Silver Member
Tractor
LS MT 125 (still waiting for delivery)
I stopped by my dealer today to let them know they have to replace my control valve for the FEL. I noticed in the Op manual for the Loader LL1101 that you have an option for a quick attach. See pic. Does anyone know if the bucket that came with the tractor will work on the quick attach or will I have to get a different bucket? IMG_0808.JPGIMG_0809.JPGIMG_0805.JPGIMG_0804.JPG

/ Quick Attach for MT125 #2  
Yes, the bucket that came with the tractor will work with the quick attach. The problem comes in with other aftermarket attachments, such as pallet forks.... the quick attach is smaller than standard SSQA, and other attachments will have to be modified.

/ Quick Attach for MT125 #3  
Your bucket will not work with the quick bucket setup. Here is the quick attach for the 1101.
835140-quick-attach-conversion-300x201.jpeg

/ Quick Attach for MT125 #5  
If you look at your original bucket, there are large spacers on each side of the pins. That is where the quick attach mounts. If you look at the bottom of your bucket (easily seen in your picture), you can see where the quick attach pins would lock in... YOUR BUCKET WILL FIT!

My neighbor got a new 2020 MT125 earlier this summer, he did not get the quick attach when he got the tractor. About 2 months later he got the quick attach mount (because they were not available at the time he got the tractor). His bucket fit right on....

/ Quick Attach for MT125 #6  
^^^^^^^^^^^^It will fit But its not the standard SSQA, and other attachments will have to be modified.....

/ Quick Attach for MT125 #9  
Nope.....
So I copied the bracket setup off the bucket and made a couple of sets. So far I’ve just modified a set of Titan forks. Here they are ‘pinned on’ before the Quick attach.

CBD9BB18-AF70-43DC-889F-3B66CAED0AD6.jpegF305AD61-CB08-443D-BFA2-420C416591AE.jpeg