Quick attach snow blade for 4410

/ Quick attach snow blade for 4410 #1  

sparc

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 4410, NH TC-25, Bobcat M610, JD X534, Dig-It Model 158, JD Ztrak 737. 6X4 Gator
I've searched here and the web and looked through my literature for my 4410 but can't find out if a snow blade for sale locally will fit.

From the sticker on the blade its a model MJAL1673E 72" JDQA blade. Tried looking for information onthe JD web site but couldn't find anything.

So can anyone tell me if it will fit? I'm going to look at it tomorrow morning.

/ Quick attach snow blade for 4410
Well I found out the blade will fit my 4410. I was not sure that all the JD QA sizes were the same which is why I asked. At any rate this one will fit so I bought it.

Now just need to get the hoses to run the hydraulics. It would be nice to have a set of quick connects next to those for the loader so when I remove the loader I can easily drop this connection too.

I'll have to see what's available from JD or maybe go to a local hydraulics shop and have a set of lines made up custom.

I see I have a typo in the model in my first post, its MJAL1672Exxxxxx .

Thanks for all your help.

/ Quick attach snow blade for 4410 #3  
You probably have an AF11 or AF12 blade, if it's a Deere or Frontier brand snow plow.
I suspect the MJAL1673E number might be the part number in the catalog.

/ Quick attach snow blade for 4410 #4  
Its a model MJAL1672E700xxx by the sticker on the blade. I was told its a model AL1672E.
Breaking down the number, what does the MJ stand for? Maybe where it was made? I take it the 7 is the year of manufacture (2007? I was told its about 6 or 7 years old) and the last five digits are the sequential serial number of this particular piece of equipment.

My 4410 has the model 430 loader and already has the rear remotes/third SCV installed.

Is this the point that the power angle kit for front blade would normally be powered from?

If I get a hydraulic top link(which I want to do soon) which would use the currently installed 3rd SCV, and I have a BB mounted on the rear in the winter then how can I use this for the angle on the front blade? Sounds like the diverter kit is needed or a 4th SCV.

Ideally I'd like to have something with a quick disconnect near the loader disconnects to make dropping and reconnecting the loader easy.

Thanks for your help.

Bob

/ Quick attach snow blade for 4410 #6  
Its a model MJAL1672E700xxx by the sticker on the blade. I was told its a model AL1672E.
Breaking down the number, what does the MJ stand for? Maybe where it was made? I take it the 7 is the year of manufacture (2007? I was told its about 6 or 7 years old) and the last five digits are the sequential serial number of this particular piece of equipment.
Can you post a picture please?

My 4410 has the model 430 loader and already has the rear remotes/third SCV installed.
Good!

Is this the point that the power angle kit for front blade would normally be powered from?
Yes, using JD parts anyway-they never offered a 4th for your machine. They did have a kit for the 430 loader to extend the rear 3rd SCV to the front, it included hardlines up the loader arms, and hoses to go from the mid point to the rear. they are getting hard to find now.
WR Long sells a kit to add a electrically controlled circuit, often called a "third function" Valve Kits

If I get a hydraulic top link(which I want to do soon) which would use the currently installed 3rd SCV, and I have a BB mounted on the rear in the winter then how can I use this for the angle on the front blade? Sounds like the diverter kit is needed or a 4th SCV.
You could use a diverter to "split" you one remote into two, or put your fixed TL on in the wintertime.

Ideally I'd like to have something with a quick disconnect near the loader disconnects to make dropping and reconnecting the loader easy.
Yes, that's normal to do that. Remember if you run long hoses, you only need to use 1/4" ones since the plow needs so very little fluid to operate.

Thanks for your help.

Bob

See above in RED Bob

20140620_123257.jpg
would you happen to know the part number for that kit with the hardlines?

It really would not be too hard ot bend up some hard lines myself I think,
I bent hundreds of feet of 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2" SS and copper tubing over
the years piping up instrument panels loaded with pneumatic instruments
before the electronic stuff took over.

/ Quick attach snow blade for 4410 #8  
The kit is #BW14715 but they seem to be NLA anymore. Remember this series machine is over 10 years old so these kits are getting harder to find.

image.jpg

Thanks.

/ Quick attach snow blade for 4410 #10  
The kit is #BW14715 but they seem to be NLA anymore. Remember this series machine is over 10 years old so these kits are getting harder to find.

View attachment 380591

Yeah, but it's worth checking on eBay. There's some dealers who must have stocked up on 4x00 and 4x10 parts since I see quite a few listed on eBay.