Quick hydro coupler
New Swift-Tatch loader
Flip forward grill guard & tilt hood
Shorter ROPS (Have dented garage trim)
Nicer dash
Bucket level indicator
Replaceable bucket edge
New grease points on loader

Many reasons the new BX is a winner again.

I'm hoping it's not a $6000 upgrade in spring.

You nailed EVERYTHING that sold me on it...! Not to mention, drop the complete FEL without even leaving the seat....gawd i`m lazy...lol
Well i hope not for your sake either, $6k is quite a hit to take.

/ Quick attachment system #32  
Yep, that is a lot of very convenient new stuff, but the problem for me is that I will get no more power out of it if I upgrade from my 2009 BX25 to the new BX23S.

And, yes, it would be way more than $6000 to upgrade for me.😢

/ Quick attachment system #33  
Yep, that is a lot of very convenient new stuff, but the problem for me is that I will get no more power out of it if I upgrade from my 2009 BX25 to the new BX23S.

And, yes, it would be way more than $6000 to upgrade for me.��

I had a BX25 and loved it. Traded to a B2620 FEL BH due to different needs. Later traded to a BX25D1 and hated it due to it not stopping when the foot pedal was released and they moved the brake pedal to the other side. No fix per Kubota for the non stopping like all other Kubota HSTs so got rid of it and got a Skid Steer which I traded to a B2650 FEL which I've traded to a L3901 FEL (Aquired another 28 acres so needs changed).
Coming from the same "Model" you need to do on site trial before trading in case something changed that is a negative for you like my 2nd BX25.

/ Quick attachment system #34  
Bucket and forks is all I really have use for and wouldn't be switching very often. I have no pressing need for a SSQA. For me, it would be just more unnecessary linkage to shake and rattle around.

Years ago, I would have killed for a full blown grapple on the front end. I still own the same property as I did back then, but have little use for one now. However if/when I replace my 19 year old Kubota L4200GST, I will go the expense for a third function valve and add a thumb attachment for use with the bucket on the FEL. ;)