top link getting old

willy

/ Quick Hitch or Euro Hooks #33  
I looked at the different types of hitches and the quick hitch looked
to be the most convenient for me. I don't have to adjust anything
except the top link. Some day I just might change to hydraulic
top link getting old

willy
A hydraulic top link and tilt are a must have IMHO. They are game changers when comes to grading roads or any box scraper work really. I change the tilt angle in change how much the LP digs in too.

/ Quick Hitch or Euro Hooks
A hydraulic top link and tilt are a must have IMHO. They are game changers when comes to grading roads or any box scraper work really. I change the tilt angle in change how much the LP digs in too

:rolleyes: This discussion has gotten silly.
There are many ways to connect.
There is no right or wrong way to swap attachments.
If you are happy with what you got then you got the right thing. Sheesh
Thanks everybody.
Yes we can have many ways to hook up.
I try to show my Kubota Hooks here.
I recommend these for young and old driver.
VETOVARSI100.jpg

/ Quick Hitch or Euro Hooks #36  
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody there.

The Home of Santa Claus is near Rovaniemi in Finland
Nice try, that’s not even close to the North Pole :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Merry Christmas

/ Quick Hitch or Euro Hooks #37  
Euro quick hook is much better than the square shape quick hitch on the US market. Easy to hook attachment and flexible for some different width attachment. The problem is that maybe the tractor dealer would not like weld the Euro hook onto tractor?

/ Quick Hitch or Euro Hooks #38  
Euro quick hook is much better than the square shape quick hitch on the US market. Easy to hook attachment and flexible for some different width attachment. The problem is that maybe the tractor dealer would not like weld the Euro hook onto tractor?
i got euro quick hooks however A frame is even better as it standardises the width and loading/unloading without getting off the tractor is a breeze with a lanyard attached to the decoupler, (unless you have to connect the PTO which is the same for every style) .

1705028473860.png

Last edited:
   / Quick Hitch or Euro Hooks #39  
i got euro quick hooks however A frame is even better as it standardises the width and loading/unloading without getting off the tractor is a breeze with a lanyard attached to the decoupler, (unless you have to connect the PTO which is the same for every style) .

View attachment 846199
Having to reach around or through that a frame to hold up and connect a pto shaft would be a royal pain in the butt.

/ Quick Hitch or Euro Hooks #40  
Having to reach around or through that a frame to hold up and connect a pto shaft would be a royal pain in the butt.
the frame carrier sits flush on top therefore the bottom remains open, there is the same amount of room for the PTO as the implement coupled directly, speaking form my experience its no worse, the distance is slightly further out so a 6" pto shaft extender may be necessary.