QUICKE 310 Loader

/ QUICKE 310 Loader #1  

Semper Paratus

Gold Member
Tractor
New Holland 3930
No not that kind of quickie.
My 1997 3930 has a Quicke 310 loader on it and it looks like the hoses are original. Rubber covers are falling apart wires showing and rusting, no leaks yet....I contacted my local Bushhog distributor (James River Equipment), who seems to handle the Quicke parts supply. The 10 3/8" hoses add up to something like $900 from them (end connections must be gold). Of course if I order them and they won't work I still own them...no returns, no refunds. I called ALO Quicke technical services but not much luck due to communications problems (English is my only language and English was his third or fourth and being a bit hard of hearing I could not understand his version of English) . I have a couple of auto part places, that work weekends, that build hydraulic hoses, but they are not familiar with the Quicke loaders so they can't say whether they have end fittings or not. Do any of y'all know what the port and pipe connections are for the Quicke? An example hose is R-3/8-90-300. Best I can figure the R is the end connector series 3/8=3/8" hose 90 is 90 degrees and 300 is 300 mm length. I have calipers, thread gages and Discount Hydraulic Hose's Port and Thread ID literature so I can pull a hose or two and try to ascertain the port and pipe connections.
I suppose I could just pull a couple and send them to Discount Hydraulic Hoses and have them built per sample.

/ QUICKE 310 Loader #2  
I busted a fitting (my fault) on my ALO Quickie grapple hose and I took the hose/fitting to a welding/hydraulic shop to have it replaced. They didn't have factory fitting (second place I tried) so I told them to cut the ALO fitting and tig/weld on a more common fitting to it. lol

The guy thought about it for a few seconds and said, "that's a good idea" and called over one of the welders over and sent him off to do the tig job and pressure test it. NOW, If I ever break another fitting there, it won't be hard to replace.

NOT that I'm suggesting you do that, but it's a pretty good idea to keep in your hip pocket!

SR

/ QUICKE 310 Loader #3  
I have a 3930 and am looking for a loader, wasn't smart enough when I purchased the tractor. Do you like the QUICKE?

Thank You

/ QUICKE 310 Loader #4  
Yes I do, I have two of them and they both have been great...

SR

/ QUICKE 310 Loader #5  
Do they still offer the 310?
in looking I have not found it

/ QUICKE 310 Loader #6  
Nope, they only offered it for a limited time, it was designed to be a slightly scaled down loader that would pict up big loads...

SR

/ QUICKE 310 Loader #7  
if you were buying today which would you pick?
This is ALL new to me but I want a divorce from the shovel
Thank You

/ QUICKE 310 Loader #8  
I would buy another ALO, as to the model, it depended on what tractor I was buying it for.

I'm not up on the current ALO models, but as far as I'm concerned, they have the best loader on the market today, and I buy quality over price, every time.

SR