Quite a shocker let me tell you

/ Quite a shocker let me tell you
Re: Be very careful if you are considering a Mahindra

Its not a 535, it is a 5035 with a 50 horse diesel in it. Its well over $1,000.00 to rebuild the injector pump alone and the injectors are shot and they are charging me almost 2K for new injectors and 2k for the labor. The injector pump new is $3811.90. Would you but used? I wont.

/ Quite a shocker let me tell you #12  
Re: Be very careful, Mahindra doesn't seem to be able tp extract water from the diese

In humid locales...it's best to keep ventilated tanks as full as possible to prevent condensation...
Regardless of locale if the relative humidity is high, every day you can take the cap off a tank and remove moisture in the neck...the same thing is happening down on the walls of the tank...so the more fuel in the tank the less surface area for moisture to condense on...But there will always be some water to be removed and why there are separators...

/ Quite a shocker let me tell you #13  
Yea posting when you're po'ed is about as bad as taking to a policeman when you're drunk..!��

/ Quite a shocker let me tell you #14  
Re: Be very careful, Mahindra doesn't seem to be able tp extract water from the diese

There are also 2 posts on the same topic.

I see 4 threads in various forums and a few replies to existing threads. I hope it all makes him feel better.

Yes I posted several threads so that I could inform as many people as possible. If that's wrong, I am wrong. But I don't want anybody else to get stuck with $5745.10 worth of parts and 2K of labor on a tractor. I owned a Kioti 40 horse for over 12 years and never ever put any money into repairing it. It just ran and ran. I see this as a design defect a big design defect and I think the parts cost is so out of line that I consider it gouging. But you of course can have any opinion you like. I just don't want you or anyone else to be stuck with a bill like this.

Yes I posted several threads so that I could inform as many people as possible. If that's wrong, I am wrong. But I don't want anybody else to get stuck with $5745.10 worth of parts and 2K of labor on a tractor. I owned a Kioti 40 horse for over 12 years and never ever put any money into repairing it. It just ran and ran. I see this as a design defect a big design defect and I think the parts cost is so out of line that I consider it gouging. But you of course can have any opinion you like. I just don't want you or anyone else to be stuck with a bill like this.

Arizona is a very dry climate.. Yes I posted several threads so that I could inform as many people as possible. If that's wrong, I am wrong. But I don't want anybody else to get stuck with $5745.10 worth of parts and 2K of labor on a tractor. I owned a Kioti 40 horse for over 12 years and never ever put any money into repairing it. It just ran and ran. I see this as a design defect a big design defect and I think the parts cost is so out of line that I consider it gouging. But you of course can have any opinion you like. I just don't want you or anyone else to be stuck with a bill like this.