R14T Tires

/ R14T Tires #1  

SDT

Veteran Member
Tractor
Multiple Fords and Kubotas
I just returned from the Louisville show where I learned that the R-14T tires are now available .

Both Good Year and Titan had displays and Kubota had two or three models with R14Ts mounted.

They look to be just the thing for those who cannot decide between R-1s and R-4s.

SDT

/ R14T Tires #2  
Hmmm...

R14_Launch.jpg

/ R14T Tires #3  
Same company

/ R14T Tires #5  
Somehow missed those but they look interesting. Did you see the tractor with the enormous tires that floated?

/ R14T Tires
Somehow missed those but they look interesting. Did you see the tractor with the enormous tires that floated?

Somehow, I missed that.

SDT

/ R14T Tires #7  
Humm, I just ordered an L4060 and those tires were not an option on the build site. Too bad, they look to be just what I need. They look to be more durable than R1's but still have an aggressive tread.

/ R14T Tires #8  
Citydude, talk to your dealer. Perhaps there is still time to change your order to get those R14T tires. I would at least try.

/ R14T Tires
Humm, I just ordered an L4060 and those tires were not an option on the build site. Too bad, they look to be just what I need. They look to be more durable than R1's but still have an aggressive tread.

Only limited sizes are currently available with more to follow.

I saw R14Ts on a B2650 and on an M6(could have been an M5).

According to the literature, they are also currently available for the BX.

SDT

/ R14T Tires #10  
I saw only four sizes listed. The first two would fit my 100HP JD 6415 (see avatar)